Carl Froch is a flat earther...

Is it? Think about it, if you jump in the air straight up do you land in the same spot or does the earth rotate underneath you? Not convinced, ok try this, you are travelling on an airplane flying at 500mph, you jump straight up, do you land at the back of the plane? No, of course you don't, you end up in the same spot as you jumped because you have the same momentum as the plane. It's called physics, and it's Newtons first law of motion, which Newton presented in 1686. It's 2019 but we have people who can't get their head around it. Unbelievable.

The airplane analogy is a lock. Good for you man.

Sadly, the point of sending satellites into space isn’t to prove wrong people denying well established, 5 centuries old scientific facts and theories. They’re not all that important, even if they crave for significance.

Right right. Who in their right mind would be curious or fascinated about watching a satellite being launched into space? Sorry morons...not important. You don't get to see.

The airplane analogy is a lock. Good for you man.

What about traveling 500mph in a plane flying the opposite direction that the earth is rotating (1000mph). Shouldn't the plane be covering 1,500 mph over the earths surface? I mean...why wouldn't it be right?

Right right. Who in their right mind would be curious or fascinated about watching a satellite being launched into space? Sorry morons...not important. You don't get to see.
There are people out there who spot aeroplanes taking off and trains moving from station to station for a fucking hobby but you don't think there would be anyone watching satellites put into orbit?? LOL you are really fucking naive.

What about traveling 500mph in a plane flying the opposite direction that the earth is rotating (1000mph). Shouldn't the plane be covering 1,500 mph over the earths surface? I mean...why wouldn't it be right?
I've already explained this to you but you're too thick to understand simple physics.

Explain the plane analogy first.

Artificial satellites have been sent in space for more than 6 decades. It’s quite a big, global industry nowadays. It’s been routinely operated for quite a long time. Fascinating. I assume you spend hours watching the miracle of cars moving on their own. And licking windows.

Explain the plane analogy first.

Dude...you guys are talking about momentum. How much more simple can it get. Yes if you are traveling in an airplane or on a bus or whatever and jump, youre going to come straight down. And if the bus stops while in mid air...your body keeps going. Thats simple stuff...and here you are applauding someone like telling a 3rd grader they did good on a spelling test.

Dude...you guys are talking about momentum. How much more simple can it get. Yes if you are traveling in an airplane or on a bus or whatever and jump, youre going to come straight down. And if the bus stops while in mid air...your body keeps going. Thats simple stuff...and here you are applauding someone like telling a 3rd grader they did good on a spelling test.

Yes but flat earthers deny this when it comes to the earths rotation. It was just done in this thread.

Artificial satellites have been sent in space for more than 6 decades. It’s quite a big, global industry nowadays. It’s been routinely operated for quite a long time. Fascinating. I assume you spend hours watching the miracle of cars moving on their own. And licking windows.

But not one piece of onboard video to document a satellite launch. Wake the fuck up.

Yes but flat earthers deny this when it comes to the earths rotation. It was just done in this thread.

So if you think that same momentum in a plane describes how the earth is rotating 1000mph and its just momentum that makes us think its flat...what happens when a plane is flying 500mph the opposite direction the earth is spinning? Should be moving at 1,500 mph right? But thats not the case. Can you or anyone attempt to explain why not?

Why are you posting about this on a boxing forum?

I dont really care too much about flat earthers, but you have now also turned into a religious guy...is that hand in hand...believing stuff that science cannot prove?

But not one piece of onboard video to document a satellite launch. Wake the fuck up.

Dude, I’ll stop the name calling and irony right here. I don’t know if such videos exist or not, nor do I care much about it as the satellite business is mainly about building and sending said satellites, not filming the process. That being said you seem to take for granted many other phenomenons that were never documented with footage or pictures. It is kind of puzzling.

I thought that Froch's imbecility was well-established. Is this supposed to be surprising?

Back