Carl Froch is a flat earther...

Not sure if you're trolling. But there is no disclaimer, I could go to space take the pic you want, and you'd still say it was fake.

They would accuse you of using a fisheye lens or altering the picture.

The Bible also says if a man dies without child, his brother should impregnate the widow.

And if a woman breaks up a fight by hitting a man in the junk, cut off her hand.

If you disobey god, he will make you eat your children

Curse your parents, be put to death

Women must cover their hair to pray

People with flat noses can’t approach god

———
I guess people and science have not advanced in the last 2000 plus years
Remember when those teenagers made fun of one of God's prophets baldness, and then they got mauled by bears? The bible, man... jesus.

They would accuse you of using a fisheye lens or altering the picture.

Pretty much, I've seen way more intelligent people then me trash these guys and they never give up or admit they're wrong. And I'm pretty sure 90 percent of Flat earthers are trolls. They do it for the lulz.

Pretty much, I've seen way more intelligent people then me trash these guys and they never give up or admit they're wrong. And I'm pretty sure 90 percent of Flat earthers are trolls. They do it for the lulz.

They have to be trolls. The evidence is overwhelming but they refuse to accept it. They just chalk everything up to a conspiracy, as if anyone has anything to gain by lying about the shape of the earth.

Pretty much, I've seen way more intelligent people then me trash these guys and they never give up or admit their wrong. And I'm pretty sure 90 percent of Flat earthers are trolls. They do it for the lulz.

No, they do it because Nasa can't provide a real photo of earth from outer space. Because we haven't gone back to the moon (not like we ever did). I guess it's hard to go back to the moon though considering Nasa "lost" the original plans for going to the moon. With all this new technology, they still just can't figure it out.

Not sure if you're trolling. But there is no disclaimer, I could go to space take the pic you want, and you'd still say it was fake.

No you couldn't go to space and take a pic..

There isn't 1 real pic of the Earth. They absolutely do not exist. They are either CGI, Photoshopped, paintings, or the type of bullshit you posted

zz1+%282%29.jpg

There isn't 1 real pic of the Earth. They absolutely do not exist. They are either CGI, Photoshopped, paintings, or the type of bullshit you posted

View attachment 654183

Here is a full earth photo taken by a deep space satellite in July. The only full earth photo taken since the 70's. Published by NASA so of course this will not be accepted. Or maybe it's a fisheye that makes a pizza look like a beach ball.

dscovr-earth-image.jpg

Also. We never went to the moon....
Also the Greeks concluded a boys ass is well and good for mating.
Check mate. Your move.
You’re saying is. “ these guys who mate with a boys an mans anus figured it all out before Christ”
I’m saying. They fucked men and boys butts.
You weren't there in person to confirm the butt rape you speak of. Besides, I would need to be there in person to confirm the shit or it didn't happen as far as I'm concerned. Your word is not good enough. I demand ABSOLUTE PROOFS! Forget conjecture and inductive reasoning.

How's that for a taste of your own medicine? The burden of proof is on the claimant. That's you!

Here is a full earth photo taken by a deep space satellite in July. The only full earth photo taken since the 70's. Published by NASA so of course this will not be accepted. Or maybe it's a fisheye that makes a pizza look like a beach ball.

dscovr-earth-image.jpg

It's not a real photograph of the Earth from NASA'S own words. Its a "generated" pic spliced together with 10 other different pics. Colors were enhanced..

If that was the only "full Earth photo taken since the 70s" then what about all the other full Earth photos NASA released since? Are they now admitting those were fake but this new "generated" photo is the real one?

zz1-282-29-jpg.654183
Not even in chronological order. You pseudos never disappoint.

It's not a real photograph of the Earth from NASA'S own words. Its a "generated" pic spliced together with 10 other different pics. Colors were enhanced..

If that was the only "full Earth photo taken since the 70s" then what about all the other full Earth photos NASA released since? Are they now admitting those were fake but this new "generated" photo is the real one?

Son of a bitch, you're right. The article where I found that failed to mention that. Still though, the earth is round.

Does anyone actually care about this...really?

People spending a lot of time on this need to get a different hobby, or a life, regardless of which side you sit on...it just isnt worth any sort of energy once you get past the silly discussions

No, they do it because Nasa can't provide a real photo of earth from outer space. Because we haven't gone back to the moon (not like we ever did). I guess it's hard to go back to the moon though considering Nasa "lost" the original plans for going to the moon. With all this new technology, they still just can't figure it out.

hahaha, if you say so man. They didn't lose the plans. They still have plans for the Saturn V on microfilm. And why would they build that rocket again, all the tooling and most of the suppliers are gone. And most of the personal knowhow has died with the former personnel. The sls is a thing and its being built at this very moment. And the current administration is all about going back to the moon and are throwing money at the sls program to meet that end. You know very well that political will to return to the moon is just as important as having the expertise in accomplishing that mission. Though since Apollo there have been plenty of missions to the moon. They just didn't carry humans there. But once again im wasting my time with responses.

We know how to do it. Just didn't have the money or political agenda to do so. They still have F1 engines for crying out loud. They tested a gas generator from one of them a few years ago. And by not having the tech he means the rockets. But we are building said rocket right now as we speak. I don't have much faith in the SLS program lasting longer than a few launches. But it's going to send the orion space craft to the moon and back. So I guess that line of reasoning isn't valid these days. could have worked a couple of years ago though. Funny how you just pick random videos to support your bs. But a short trip to the nasa spaceflight forum could explain a lot about the current schedule for our RETURN to the moon.

how so? There are pics of the earth in those galleries.

2 words "moon landings"

regardless of what anyone thinks about this flat earth thing, the moon landings are a different conversation

Back