Carl Froch is a flat earther...

Is it? Think about it, if you jump in the air straight up do you land in the same spot or does the earth rotate underneath you? Not convinced, ok try this, you are travelling on an airplane flying at 500mph, you jump straight up, do you land at the back of the plane? No, of course you don't, you end up in the same spot as you jumped because you have the same momentum as the plane. It's called physics, and it's Newtons first law of motion, which Newton presented in 1686. It's 2019 but we have people who can't get their head around it. Unbelievable.

Honestly tell me. When was the last time you tried jumping up and down on a plane huh?

Pro-tip: They won't let you. Something about flight safety and such - but really, they don't want you finding out....

You and me are on the earth you idiot and we have the same momentum as the earth! If you jump straight up do you land in the same spot or not?

No, because I don't believe the Earth is spinning. The things we see in "space" revolve around us

Thats why I said "your" facts in my original post you quoted about the Earth spinning at 1,000mph

You are less informed on the things you believe then your average Flat Earther is. You are literally dumber then the average Flat Earther. That isn't out of the ordinary tho. Flat Earthers do A LOT of research and are intelligent people. They do heavy research on both ends..

You literally had no clue that the Earth allegedly spins at 1,000mph

Encouraging Do-It-Yourself exercises is taking someone's word on a particular subject? If you have multiple personality disorder then sure. You then take it a step further by equating tabloid newsworthy material you pulled out of your own anus with simple exercises rooted in established scientific methods, one of which the ancient Greeks used in discovering the earth's spherical shape before Christ.

You're on the wavelength alright and it's the wrong end of the spectrum. There's no need to "figure out the calculations" to reach the conclusion that the Earth isn't flat and neither did ancient civilizations. In fact, the only calculation the Greeks required was for estimating the CIRCUMference of the Earth after having already concluded that it was round.

You don't need to build a rocket to prove the Earth isn't flat – here's the simple science

I’m just saying by the own calculations the scientist gives it debunks the actual earth

I do t think the earth is flat. And you can’t call me an anus if I called you an anus first.

By those calculations lighthouses shouldn’t work.

But I do t think the earth is flat. I’m saying that what they’re saying isnt matter of fact gospel.

It’s just not.

The earth is a globe. The calculations they say aren’t true.

Also. We never went to the moon....

Also the Greeks concluded a boys ass is well and good for mating.

Check mate. Your move.

You’re saying is. “ these guys who mate with a boys an mans anus figured it all out before Christ”

I’m saying. They fucked men and boys butts.

https://himawari8.nict.go.jp/ satellite in geostationary orbit refreshes a new image of the eastern hemisphere every 10 minutes. This isn't CGI btw. For those that say there isn't a real picture of the earth from space. Though I know I'm wasting my time, I thought I'd share this for those who appreciate this sort of thing.

God describes how He created the heavens and the earth. How he separated the waters above from the waters below. Ever wonder why the sky is blue? Theres water up there...just as God says.

Bible describes a flat motionless earth. God says it shall not move. Spinning ball theory attempts to discredit the bible by saying the earth is a sphere spinning 1000mph and hurtling through space at 540,000 mph or something.

God says you are special and created in His image. Not some speck on a rock hurtling towards disaster.
<6>

Thank god the underside of this pancake has monkey bars so Magellan could get back home.

I’ve always believed no one really thinks the earth is flat. (Ok maybe 1 or 2 retards) they just love saying it because of all the attention they get. Basically trolls. I just don’t believe people can be that dumb

I’ve always believed no one really thinks the earth is flat. (Ok maybe 1 or 2 retards) they just love saying it because of all the attention they get. Basically trolls. I just don’t believe people can be that dumb
I admire your optimism

https://himawari8.nict.go.jp/ satellite in geostationary orbit refreshes a new image of the eastern hemisphere every 10 minutes. This isn't CGI btw. For those that say there isn't a real picture of the earth from space. Though I know I'm wasting my time, I thought I'd share this for those who appreciate this sort of thing.
LMAO at that cartoon bullshit..

Perfectly round too? I thought Neil deGrasse Tyson said the Earth was oblate in shape... From the Japanese we get a perfect cartoon circle..

Since no one else will click the link. Heres what they come up with

Screenshot_20191001-094307_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looks fake to me

The Bible also says if a man dies without child, his brother should impregnate the widow.

And if a woman breaks up a fight by hitting a man in the junk, cut off her hand.

If you disobey god, he will make you eat your children

Curse your parents, be put to death

Women must cover their hair to pray

People with flat noses can’t approach god

———
I guess people and science have not advanced in the last 2000 plus years

The Bible also says if a man dies without child, his brother should impregnate the widow.

And if a woman breaks up a fight by hitting a man in the junk, cut off her hand.

If you disobey god, he will make you eat your children

Curse your parents, be put to death

Women must cover their hair to pray

People with flat noses can’t approach god

———
I guess people and science have not advanced in the last 2000 plus years

So all these years I've been getting Iron Mike's words from Glasgow all wrong?

He actually wanted to help Lennox and do his dirty work for him! Ahhhhh.

LMAO at that cartoon bullshit..

Perfectly round too? I thought Neil deGrasse Tyson said the Earth was oblate in shape... From the Japanese we get a perfect cartoon circle..

Since no one else will click the link. Heres what they come up with

View attachment 654023

Looks fake to me

Like I said I'm wasting my time posting that in here as flat earthers have their minds made up. Just think it's pretty dope. And I wonder why everything else in space looks round but the earth can't be? I guess every planet is flat but some how they happen to all have the disc side facing us at all times. Or are all the other celestial bodies in the solar system just illusions? Where is the edge of this flat earth? surely in the age of drones and smart phones somebody would have made it to the edge and get a pic.

Like I said I'm wasting my time posting that in here as flat earthers have their minds made up. Just think it's pretty dope. And I wonder why everything else in space looks round but the earth can't be? I guess every planet is flat but some how they happen to all have the disc side facing us at all times. Or are all the other celestial bodies in the solar system just illusions? Where is the edge of this flat earth? surely in the age of drones and smart phones somebody would have made it to the edge and get a pic.

They set up storms and other deterrents- like the Truman show.

That is not a real pic. Deep down you know it and that's why you threw in that disclaimer

It's not a real pic of the Earth. You absolutely are wasting your time posting that Etch and Sketch BS

Show a REAL pic of the Earth..

You can't do it.. No one can because a pic of the Earth doesn't exist

Here is what "stars and planets" really look like under a telescope

That is not a real pic. Deep down you know it and that's why you threw in that disclaimer

It's not a real pic of the Earth. You absolutely are wasting your time posting that Etch and Sketch BS

Show a REAL pic of the Earth..

You can't do it.. No one can because a pic of the Earth doesn't exist

Not sure if you're trolling. But there is no disclaimer, I could go to space take the pic you want, and you'd still say it was fake.

Here is what "stars and planets" really look like under a telescope

is that from an earth based telescope? Atmospheric distortion is a thing. not to mention I don't know how much resolution you expect from objects light years away.

Back