Carl Frampton vs Josh Warrington Confirmed Dec.22nd

I like the fight, and it should do good business in the UK.
Kid can have next.

Frampton will beat Warrington. I expect it to be at Elland rd so it will be a fiery atmosphere, but I just don’t see how Warrington wins that fight. Carl was superb at the weekend

Didn’t he get busted for PEDs?
Yeah but his brother testified that he had spiked his protein drink with anabolic steroids. Brother could be lying to provide a cover.....

Frampton will beat Warrington. I expect it to be at Elland rd so it will be a fiery atmosphere, but I just don’t see how Warrington wins that fight. Carl was superb at the weekend
I'd have really loved if Lomachenko had faced Frampton at 126. Shame Frampton didn't seem interested but I don't blame him. Frampton is elite but Loma is next level.

I'd have really loved if Lomachenko had faced Frampton at 126. Shame Frampton didn't seem interested but I don't blame him. Frampton is elite but Loma is next level.

The timing didn't really jive. Frampton was still at SBW after Lomachenko moved up to SFW. It would have been a very one-sided fight, as well. I don't think we missed much.

Frampton boxes rings round Warrington

Warrington looked bulletproof in front of his people against the welsh Floyd Mayweather, if he can bring that intensity we're in for a treat.

I wish Frampton would've fought Rigo at 122 before moving up.

Warrington looked bulletproof in front of his people against the welsh Floyd Mayweather, if he can bring that intensity we're in for a treat.

Oh I do think it will be a good fight. He did surprise me against selby, he fought a great fight, though i thought selby was awful in equal measure. Frampton is a level above and still fighting at his peak imo.

The timing didn't really jive. Frampton was still at SBW after Lomachenko moved up to SFW. It would have been a very one-sided fight, as well. I don't think we missed much.
Ah right, I thought Frampton had been at FW close to when Lomachenko was but your right Lomachenko had already moved up to SFW by the time Frampton hit 126. It may have been one-sided, but I still would have wanted to watch it as I hold Frampton in high regard. I wouldn't give him any chance to win but I'd like to see what happened when they met.

Surprised it’s in Manchester

Its right next to Leeds, and will attract more of the boxing public than a Leeds fight would, possibly a bit more neutral for Frampton

Frampton is another one like Brook for me, looks very solid, but never really seems to convince me he is good enough to take over a division, always other guys in the division who look like they could beat him

Back