Career Sets

The one of Frank is the fastest KO im middleweight championship history. Don't blink.

And Lipsey? He was an undefeated power punching prospect and he got ICED in front of a national television audience. And I don't mean HBO.

Source? www.Google.com. Search Roid Jones. Indiana. Cheating sum. "Ripped Fuel". Im sure you'll get a few thousand results.

And yeah, I'm a totally fanatically Floyd Mayweather fan. You've been posting with me for, what, two weeks now? Very insightful of you.

You really should stop addressing me as if you know anything about me.

Meh. You're easy to read. You mention Floyd in every post you do and attack anybody that says anything negative about Floyd like you're his gf.

I'll find the story if there is one. Ripped fuel is not against the rules mind you.

Thanks for the replies. I'm gonna go with Gomez and Arguello. But next time I'll be going for Hopkins and probably Louis/Duran. Cheers again.

The one of Frank is the fastest KO im middleweight championship history. Don't blink.

And Lipsey? He was an undefeated power punching prospect and he got ICED in front of a national television audience. And I don't mean HBO.

Well, I know where to find them, I'm a member of a nice website that has just about every fight...

Ty is a cockhead. Hope that place burns with him inside.

Back