Cardi B and OffSet file for divorce

3 years of marriage is a good run in that world

You reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry and Elaine are waiting out Cary Elwes and Debra Messing's relationship so that each could make a play for them.

Messing is complaining about how after 3 years of marriage she's just tired of Elwes' idiosyncrasies.

And Jerry responds, "Three years is a long time to be married..."

Whenever I tune in to see how mainstream culture is doing nowadays, I hear sirens and see flames and clouds of locusts.

Rain Drop
Drop Top

Get a prenumpt if you marry a dumb thot

She makes more than him. Like way more. I don't know the rules regarding cheating but if that doesn't affect it he should make out good after this.

Anyone else find these celebrity relationships so empty and depressing.

No love. Usually quick divorces.

I weep for the music industry knowing that hack bitch is one of the top earners...jesus fucking christ how low have our standards sunk?
I mean, Trump is President so that gives you some measurement

In cardi b's "wap" after you get some towels to sop up the discharge.

Plot twist: she's leaving him for Joe Biden after they hit it off in their interview.

“You are Cardi B and I’m Joey B!”

That interview sounded like a hooker was volunteering at an old peoples’ home and two people were awkwardly trying to find something in common to talk about.

“You are Cardi B and I’m Joey B!”

That interview sounded like a hooker was volunteering at an old peoples’ home and two people were awkwardly trying to find something in common to talk about.

My wife's a big fan! She was just blasting Wet Ass Pussy on the record player.

Okay, I've heard of Cardi B. Who or what is Offset?

Back