Cardi B and OffSet file for divorce

Never saw/listened to it in it's entirety, too. Don't have any interest in doing so, either.
You’re missing a cultural phenomenon. Its number 1 in the charts and has the most downloads and everything!
Yeah fuck that attention grabbing bollocks, no interest at all. I knew OF the track, just haven't had to listen to it thankfully.

I realize that but its not stopping her from taking all his money which is what i meant lol

She doesn't even want child support from dude though. Cardi is many things, but she isn't a gold digger. I would even argue that she's probably pretty smart behind the brash lunacy she displays for attention.

He's the tard then. She's worth way more than him by the looks of things. What a prat.
Ok thanks for correcting my Rain Drop joke cuffs.

BoldFarHornedviper-small.gif

dumbass deserves what happens to his bank account for marrying a hoodrat stripper smh

sad that theres a child involved though.

Well he's a hoodrat too so not shocking.

Every sloot I know dream about migos dick
That guy on the right looks like that dude in high school that tries to sell you yu-gi-oh cards and won't shut up about Dragonball Z. The things fame and money does for people lol

That guy on the right looks like that dude in high school that tries to sell you yu-gi-oh cards and won't shut up about Dragonball Z. The things fame and money does for people lol

Guarantee that dude gets more girls than he knows what to do with, they love that style

Don’t give one solitary fuck about either of them, but after seeing his picture... I’m compelled to feel happy for her.

Oh nos it ! Damn ! I’m crushed . Devastated . Gotta find the self destruct button .

Back