Card looking competitive

styopa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some posters here on Sherdog have pointed out the fact that Brazilians cards seem "sketchy". Zuffa, according to them, would give Brazilians fighters "gimme fights" at home in order to please the crowd and win the Brazilian market.

Not this one though. Card is looking competitive and interesting IMO.

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-29-Maia-vs-Shields-31869

Aside from the main event, I'm looking foward mostly to Rousimar "Paul Harris" WW debut and Erick Silva's hype train probation.

DHK is the most boring fighter of all time. What kind of "fan" would want him to put an end to the momentum of an exciting prospect?

The main card looks great stylistically. Tomorrow should be good.

DHK is the most boring fighter of all time. What kind of "fan" would want him to put an end to the momentum of an exciting prospect?

No clue, but Silva is going to run through him and Joe Silva will be out of boring grinders to put him against.

Are you refering to me? I said probation, not derailment.

Incorrect.

Make no mistakes. Garett Whiteley and David Mitchell are there to lose.

No different than-
C.J. Keith
Josh Clopton
Keith Wisniewski
Bristol Marunde
Joey Gambino
Jeremy Larsen

No clue, but Silva is going to run through him and Joe Silva will be out of boring grinders to put him against.

I hope you're right, but unfortunately I can see DHK wet-blanketing him to a decision. I'd love for Silva to knock him out in spectacular fashion like Condit did though.

I hope you're right, but unfortunately I can see DHK wet-blanketing him to a decision. I'd love for Silva to knock him out in spectacular fashion like Condit did though.

People like to bring up the Condit fight because of the Phantom cage grab, but what really stuck out for me, was how Kim froze in the standup. I think Silva shrugs off the takedown and KO's him standing.

I see Maia & Silva winning. Home field advantage counts triple for Brazilians.

I'd agree with that, I don't really see any fights that I would say are gimme fights.

A fan of DHK.

From what I've seen like the guy. If someone like Kim, Fitch, or Shields can hold you down for 15 or so minutes without you being able to stop them. That's your weakness to improve on.

you're a moron.

you're also doubly a moron since your name is mark hammer.

If he's a true prospect a win over DHK will show that.

It's going to be nasty.. Brutality is near.

Back