Carbon footprint contest.

NC252

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who has the biggest and smallest carbon footprint in the war room? . I'll start.
I own a Lincoln MKS a Porsche Boxster a Chevy 2500 HD a Chevy 1500 a Toyota Tundra a GMC 2500 HD and a house that has a gas hot water heater and a gas stove. Beat that.

you don't want to be near me when I've had some spicy tuna kimbab.

Last edited:
I live in a mud hut, ride a horse (Mongolian stock), and I’m a level 5 vegan (don’t eat anything that casts a shadow).

My car gets 41 mpg (my jeep and bike get significantly less). I own a 15 acre property that is 85% forested. My house is heated by fire that it is from dead fall trees, and it has a green roof. Because of it's r value it does not require AC in the summer. I raise my own livestock.

I started up my two stroke ice auger for the first time for the year tonight and now the whole neighborhood smells like burning oil and is hazy

Who has the biggest and smallest carbon footprint in the war room? . I'll start.
I own a Lincoln MKS a Porsche Boxster a Chevy 2500 HD a Chevy 1500 a Toyota Tundra a GMC 2500 HD and a house that has a gas hot water heater and a gas stove. Beat that.

Damn... Baller

I’m a classic car enthusiast and owner and although I have 6 vehicles they don’t get driven on a regular basis. My daily driver is a Mazda 3 that gets very good mileage. My neighbors give me grief for having vehicles that are loud and therefore bad, these same dipshits idle their cars for 30 minutes a morning just letting them warm up....sometimes in 0 Celsius weather.

Would have been a good thread idea had it been taken seriously .

I've already mentioned before, and I'll win every-time. I have ridden my bicycle to work for 9 years straight.

Take that in plebs. I have rode a bicycle, in fucking Canada (Terrible winters) for 9 plus years. I'm 29 now. That means since I was a 20 year old bastard, I rode a bike in shit conditions, risking my life and I by far have the best carbon footprint on this entire forum I bet.

Would have been a good thread idea had it been taken seriously .
Ok I’ll be more specific, my house isn’t overly big it is 1450 square feet plus a finished basement. I have a high efficiency gas furnace and gas water heater. I have a phobia of flying since an incident when I was young so I don’t fly ever. My cars as I stated in my earlier post are rarely driven except for a couple and I don’t drive them just for the sake of doing so. I have a 1000 litre water collection system for my lawn and garden needs and I actually use a push reel mower instead of a gas one and it’s healthy for the lawn. We don’t buy bottled water and we recycle whatever we can in our garbage. I’m sure there’s more I could write but that’s the cliff notes . Oh and btw carbon based climate change is bullshit anyway...

Last edited:
I have a recycle bin in the garage that I occasionally look it.

I've already mentioned before, and I'll win every-time. I have ridden my bicycle to work for 9 years straight.

I think I got you unless you have a passive house. I drive an electric car and have not not used any heat this year because my gas bills were fucking ridiculous last year.

Take that in plebs. I have rode a bicycle, in fucking Canada (Terrible winters) for 9 plus years. I'm 29 now. That means since I was a 20 year old bastard, I rode a bike in shit conditions, risking my life and I by far have the best carbon footprint on this entire forum I bet.
I suggest you buy some sort of little sports car that you enjoy driving. And forget about your carbon footprint. But that's just me.

Back