Car turn signals - outdated concept?

I probably scream "USE YOUR FUCKING TURN SIGNAL" 3-5 times a day, on average.

I notice a lot of ppl that don’t use signals are ppl that drive 10-15 miles below the speed limit and their version off the turn blinker is going even slower for a block or half block then making a near complete stop before they make the turn to a side street or what not

Bitch I don’t got esp I don’t know if you had stroke about to let someone out car or activaly trying to make rear end you

Just signal and then turn

Last edited:
I reward people that use their indicators while driving. You can typically tell if someone wants to get in on a lane. If they have their indicator on, I'll let them in. If they don't, fuck you.

I notice a lot of ppl that don’t use signals are ppl that drive 10-15 miles below the speed limit and their version off the turn blinker is going even slower for a block or half block then making a near complete stop before they make the turn to a side street or what not

Bitch I don’t got esp I don’t know if you had stroke about to let someone out car or activaly trying to make rear end you

Just signal and then turn
That's another thing that makes me crazy. Idiots that think they are actually being safe by purposely driving slower than the posted limit. I want to repeatedly smack them upside the head while yelling "flow of traffic".

It's awful. Even just taking a short trip to the grocery store I'll see at least 3-5 people not use turn signals. Fucking pricks.

Really though, about 50% of people who have driver's licenses, shouldn't have them. Standards for getting a license to drive a deadly object are shockingly low, and it shows.

Lack of roundabouts is why yanks don't know how to indicate.
Shit no. Roundabouts are everywhere, where I live and it makes shit worse. Roundabouts are supposed to relieve traffic but they make it worse here because idiots stop instead of merging into the roundabout in a orderly fashion.

You know those curves at intersections to let you turn right and it's only one way for one lane? I've seen a military dude make a fast left turn into oncoming traffic into those one way curves.

I also recently saw one dumbshit make a right turn so wide he/she would have had a head on crash if there was a car coming from the opposite direction. The driver then made another right turn without stopping at the stop sign. I couldn't help thinking if that shitty driver died, many future victims of that driver would be spared.

I now count the number of idiots who drive in front of me and don't use their turn signal. On some trips it is 1 and other trips it is close to 10. I live in a city of 400,000 residents. Multiply that by the number of large cities in the state, and add on the cities of the other 49 states. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Who are these idiots? What exactly are they thinking and doing? It is a moving violation with a fine of around $75. Add $60 for the court fee. I would guess most don't give two shits about using a turn signal. Too much of a hassle. A task that is entirely too complicated for their little brains. Most are probably on the phone or texting.

Also, what is it with this new phenomenon where a car will stop one or two car lengths away from the car in front at the traffic ligh? Move the fuck up! Line up in an orderly fashion. For fuck sakes! Learn how to share and use the road or stay home and take the bus. Women are the worst. Time to put on make up is when you are at home.

I haven't noticed a problem with turn signals, not at all. Of course there are some idiots who don't use them, but most around here do.

The long distance at stops drives me crazy though. No lie, I yelled at an old Chinese lady at a stop yesterday because a bus couldn't change lanes because she didn't leave enough room. She pointed at the fifteen feet of open space in front or her car, made the "too short" signal, and gave me the finger.

Yeah you listed 2 of my driving pet peeves. People not using turn signals drives me crazy. Also people stopping a full car length or 2 at traffic lights is really obnoxious. It can often prevent you from getting to a left turn lane that is blocked. My 3rd would be people not stopping at stop signs.
One of the first times I drove my brand new car, I was like 2nd in line at stop light and big ass van behind me wanted to turn right. There was absolutely not enough clearance to turn even if I scooted forward as much as possible and I wasn't going to risk this asshole scraping my new car.

Indicators are for pussies.
About a month ago I saw an article about this Chinese couple from China unable to get pregnant because they were having anal sex the whole time. That dude could have used one of those pussy indicators to know where to insert the pee pee.

I reward people that use their indicators while driving. You can typically tell if someone wants to get in on a lane. If they have their indicator on, I'll let them in. If they don't, fuck you.
I once had this local woman in large Cadillac SUV push and shove her way into a merge give me a dirty look as she read my lips where my natural reaction was "Fuck". I hate these assholes who push and shove as if daring you to smash into them.

Yeah, just let me guess that you're going to turn.

Also, morons who don't know the difference between Yield to traffic and Merge with Traffic.

When i use my turn signal on highways, other assholes speed up to prevent me from getting ahead of them. So I only use it as I'm changing lanes, not before.

Yes and no.

Use a damn turn signal, I agree.

But I always leave space between me and other cars in a line. Never know when you will have to bust an evasive manuver.

people who don't use car signals will be involved in a car accident eventually.

I think I haven't been in car accident in 16 years of driving because I signal every time and have learned to watch out for crappier drivers bad habits.
You'd better be touching some wood about now dude...

About a month ago I saw an article about this Chinese couple from China unable to get pregnant because they were having anal sex the whole time. That dude could have used one of those pussy indicators to know where to insert the pee pee.
lol

I don't know if this applies in other countries, but where I am BMW drivers bear the brunt of this indicator lark.
I get cut up all the time by all manor of vehicles but it's only BMW drivers who gets the stick!!

Most have tunnel vision and don’t know wtf they’re doing.

Back