Captain Kirk is going to space again

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is cool as fuck. I'm not a Trekkie but he's awesome. Love it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-going-SPACE-Jeff-Bezos-oldest-man-space.html

Beam me up! William Shatner is going into SPACE with Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin: Legendary Star Trek actor, 90, will become the oldest man ever in space next month
  • William Shatner is set to become the oldest man ever in space as part of the second civilian crew to travel with Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin
  • The 90-year-old actor will take off in the New Shepard capsule in October for a 15-minute civilian flight
  • Blue Origin launched their first civilian flight in July launching Bezos and three others into space; Mark Bezos, Oliver Daemen, and Wally Funk
  • Daemen, 18, became the youngest person to ever enter space; Funk, 82, became the oldest person to ever enter space

Watch Captain Kirk bang one of his astronauts and cum where no man has cum before
9191e51922e457b90a732c84fe3fd8a7.gif

So fuck Wally Funk I guess.

Not being a Debbie Downer I guess. It's cool as fuck for Shatner and not anything negative at all.
Guess I'm just tired of hearing about billionaires and millionaires "living their best lives"
Shatners cool but Bezos could die tmrw and people would throw a party

Guess I'm just tired of hearing about billionaires and millionaires "living their best lives"
Shatners cool but Bezos could die tmrw and people would throw a party
He's 90 ffs. Who wouldn't be chuffed for an old man from a space show for decades going up to space? Why would you not focus on how exciting that is rather than concentrating on the negative?

He's 90 ffs. Who wouldn't be chuffed for an old man from a space show for decades going up to space? Why would you not focus on how exciting that is rather than concentrating on the negative?
This going the way you thought it would?

This going the way you thought it would?
You being a miserable git, you mean? It's not me going up there, and I haven't ever met Shatner so it isn't like you kicked my mum in the face. It's Friday, fuck knows who pissed in your cornflakes this morning, Deirdre.

Back