Media Capoeira kick from my snapchat

Oh look, a bunch of likely fatties taking a break from mowing down cheetos and binge playing Fortnite to come in here and try to bash a trained martial artist just posting a video of a legit technique they couldn't pull off on their blow up doll, on their best day.

tenor.gif

Looking about 5 foot 9 there pal. Grow one more foot and we will see eye to eye.

So you watched this guy do something impressive, your ego got hurt, and you tried to think of something to say to make yourself feel better?

If not, that's how it comes across.

Love watching capoeira but everytime i hear/see the word capoeira now all i can think about is will ferrell in the movie where he goes to prison.

Nice.

Now do it on someone waiting in line at the grocery store.

<{jackyeah}>

Looking about 5 foot 9 there pal. Grow one more foot and we will see eye to eye.
Good thing he's a pro fighter, lest he not be able to post on these boards. We do have our standards

Also my dick does a Capoeira kick better cause it can helicopter and Turkey slap.

Legit technique too as Capoeira kicks are based off helicopter Turkey slaps.

This is how a mei lua de compasso is used in MMA.

You mean the NOS commercial?

No that looks like a cheap imitation of it. It's in a warehouse, lots more people, on the floor no cage or ring, lots more showing off before the KO

Thanks tho.

I'll try find for u

thanks. Was that a movie or a real fight? It looks too shitty of angle to be a movie.
I finally remembered the name of it - Never Back Down - I never watched movie, look on youtube for better quality vid of that one and other ones if you interested.

beautiful kick

spacetime be like

<{ByeHomer}>

Back