Social Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) megathread EDIT: CHAZ has been annexed by Seattle.

It shouldn't have been allowed to happen in the first place. The State authorities have blood on their hands, and they should be held criminally responsible for the needless loss of life they caused with their insane appeals to the mob.

But it was allowed and western civilisation didn't come down because of it. Despite some of your buddehs claming it will.

But it was allowed and western civilisation didn't come down because of it. Despite some of your buddehs claming it will.

This is a small sample of the reality of defunding(or for extra derp, abolishing) the police will get you. If it were up to Liberals, America would be CHAZ.

Funny how it was a "Black Lives Matter" movement that was behind this, and the only thing it got them was more black lives being lost.

This is a small sample of the reality of defunding(or for extra derp, abolishing) the police will get you. If it were up to Liberals, America would be CHAZ.

Yeah. And Communism too. While we're at it, they are also probably worshipping the Anti-Christ and preparing the world for the invasion of our overlords, the lizard people.

You see, I enjoy saying dumb shit too.

You see, I enjoy saying dumb shit too.

What I said is true. What you're doing is deflecting away from the embarrassing truth, with hysterical nonsense, thinking you've made a point of some kind and that it somehow makes what I said on the same level of your nonsense. You don't want to actually address the truth, because deep down you know you can't defend it.

Good to know that preventing easily preventable murders of black folks(some in their teens no less), is no big deal to you. How very typically progressive of you.

Is CHAZ completely removed now? Or are they still holding up a few blocks?

Lol. Look at this revolutionary's reaction to being pushed down. A real Che Guevara we have here.

Viscera, had a son?
hqdefault.jpg

So that's the end of that... I guess. I fail to see how this bolstered their case for defunding the Police in favor of a more community based approach. In fact quite the opposite... They called in the fucking POLICE to clean it up!

Might have made more of a statement if they'd called in Social Workers and had them clean things up. As with most of the far left solutions the last couple of years, they never looked at unintended consequences and in the end, probably did their movement more harm than good, all the while ignoring the real problem as we fight among ourselves. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have been thinking of moving to Idaho. Maryland is just a train wreck.
I grew up in Maryland and my parents went to the rockies. Man Maryland has become unlivable. Either expensive or dangerous. No place for the middle class

Has there been any update on the two black teens murdered by Chaz "security"?

Back