Social Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) megathread EDIT: CHAZ has been annexed by Seattle.

I dont understand the logic, they are in a city, provided water by that city or the neighboring city, sanitation by that city, and ultimately protected by the U.S. military even if local police have given up on them.

How the fuck are they autonomous? They can't be producing that much food from gardens.
These idiots are going to be cannibalizing each other within 6 months.

This situation has been hilarious to watch but it’s about to get even more funny here soon.

These soy boys thought they could create their perfect world and in two days a guy with a gun took it over.<{outtahere}>

When Trump picks up the slack for the governor and sends in the military it’s going to be must see TV.

Of course there will be a lot crying and more protesting over how badly they were treated. That’s of course if this place somehow lasts long enough to get to that point. I’m guessing these commies will destroy themselves first.

The first thing they do is build a wall. Weren't these people against the wall?

There are hundreds of millions of poor people all over the world that would love to live in America and enjoy its opportunities, but these spoiled people waste their time, talents and energy creating chaos. They truly have a poverty of the mind.

This shit is hilarious
EaH2FqpUcAAxbyp-622x1024.jpg

She then posted a suicide message.

https://www.nationalistreview.net/2...admits-sexual-assault-plans-to-kill-themself/
https://www.nationalistreview.net/2...admits-sexual-assault-plans-to-kill-themself/

The first thing they do is build a wall. Weren't these people against the wall?

There are hundreds of millions of poor people all over the world that would love to live in America and enjoy its opportunities, but these spoiled people waste their time, talents and energy creating chaos. They truly have a poverty of the mind.

"It's not a wall, it's a fence"

As a conservative it's somewhat maddening Trump appears to be losing ground for the next election (in polls etc/yeah polls haha!)

While this madness is going on.. Surely his team can do better then these loons.. stop tweeting fucking conspiracy theories

Uh, one was an unmanned outpost. And the other is in the middle of a fucking city. One extorts local businesses for protection money while the other didnt. One "drove out" the police to then declare themselves the police. Need I fucking go on? Get a grip on reality
My point is that I'm getting a Sally Yates/Kim Davis vibe from this story.

How it will be presented will be based upon the political leanings of the presenter.

As a conservative it's somewhat maddening Trump appears to be losing ground for the next election (in polls etc/yeah polls haha!)

While this madness is going on.. Surely his team can do better then these loons.. stop tweeting fucking conspiracy theories

Do you really believe those polls? This is the same shit they tried to do in 16? Oh no riots in the streets, orange man bad.

In reality any rational onlooker is watching exclusively Democrats burn down exclusively Democrat neighborhoods.

Do you expect anyone to think this guys have an ounce of political power? Biden rolled over Bernie and Warren in record time. It wasn't even slightly competitive. If you can't even win over your own party, how do you expect to take on Trump?

Back