Social Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) megathread EDIT: CHAZ has been annexed by Seattle.

It appears tiktok is the #1 propaganda machine now. RIP twitter, you served well.

Hmmm I just got an idea.

How about if we just let these Nazis/Antifa/Chazzers fight it off in the middle of nowhere in some desert in utah/arizona or something...Let them larp it out.

Things that didn’t happen for $100.

Not only is there a spike in Covid cases, but a spike in fake hate crimes too!

Well act like a racist and you'll create racist. Every action has a... you know the saying...

Yeah right

If a business was rightful fully being protected, I would give it a 10% chance.

I know. I think this is absolutely ridiculous. There aren't that many of them and they wouldn't all decide to infiltrate chaz imho. This is dumb boogieman stuff.
Bet once a video comes out anyone saying ni##er was wither black or was a white person saying it at an "uncle Tom"

Was outside. Still doubt his story. Smells like BS a mile away
Im not sure if I believe the Chazzers stories but KKK/Neo Nazis who dream of a civil war, infiltrating a lawless BLM place, is not that crazy of an idea.

KKK/Neo Nazis dream of a scenario exactly like this, so I wouldn't be surprised if some took the opportunity to fight/kill some blacks/leftist "scum" which they hate so much.

The part that doesn't make sense to me is, "men approached him while he was trying to free the zone". So, he was just, trying to escape CHAZ like it was Alcatraz until the literal KKK members stopped and shot him??? Lol this did not happen.

these leftist c*nts are dishonest, and so self loathing they'll believe in anything if it suits their brain dead ideology
He is the blank spot in the alt right mind...he is hero, but at the same time never here.

ColossalAngelicImperialeagle-size_restricted.gif

Back