Social Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) megathread EDIT: CHAZ has been annexed by Seattle.

For reals though, if these people had any sense of optics, they would stop yelling into bull horns, and start scrubbing graffiti.

Your country looks like a 3rd world shit hole.
Leftist street fighters are basically idiots. You can't expect them to be organized or even clean. Place will probably be full of poop soon.

What's the problem is that the police are just rolling over on this. Imagine when they realize they can make profits from engaging in criminal behavior there? Other places will do this as well and you'll get a fragmentation of the US

When is Bubbles going to start rolling through selling white T's. 1 for $3 and 2 for $5?

It's a bunch of under 25 year olds.

I'm glad they are that engaged.

It's just kids Larping.
Yeah I imagine it looks like this LMAO.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It's a bunch of under 25 year olds.

I'm glad they are that engaged.

It's just kids Larping.
Lol they're a bunch of larping fools. But as was said, occupy Wallstreet fell apart due to idiots taking over and disgusting everyone with their idiocy.
It's like whale wars. Can have w good cause, but being s bunch of fuckwits about it can sour many on their support for you.

In Seattle it'd be both meth and heroin.
Ok, either or both. Point is the police basically rolled over and surrender control of this area. This is bad and may become a trend. US cities have already gotten gross as of late. This is just adding more to the Robocop feel that they have

Ok, either or both. Point is the police basically rolled over and surrender control of this area. This is bad and may become a trend. US cities have already gotten gross as of late. This is just adding more to the Robocop feel that they have
Call me a dick but given I am from 2 hours north..... The precinct the cops abandoned in Seattle... is like 1 block north of the International District.

Good to know the white liberals are ok with turning an area that is predominantly made up of minority ethnic groups into complete dogshit.

It’s actually a nice neighborhood. Kind of gay, but nice. I used to work in SoDo and that area was a steaming pile of dogshit in comparison.

Call me a dick but given I am from 2 hours north..... The precinct the cops abandoned in Seattle... is like 1 block north of the International District.

Good to know the white liberals are ok with turning an area that is predominantly made up of minority ethnic groups into complete dogshit.
Yes these liberals see themselves as saviours, while being obnoxious and condescending. Wonder how long this honeymoon will last? These protests are going to spiral down j to madness as more radical types seize control

It’s actually a nice neighborhood. Kind of gay, but nice. I used to work in SoDo and that area was a steaming pile of dogshit in comparison.
It's what... 2-3 blocks north/northeast of International District. The ID has gotten better in recent years but you can still tell it's... not the most prosperous one in the town. All this going on nearby could cause issues in an area that has had race riots before.

Imagine if you bought a condo in that area and this what you now have to deal with.

Back