capitalism kills, here are my thoughts!

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The universal language is not English or French, in reality there’s no phonetic interation needed, its simply a speculative calculation, a lot of times contaminated by mathematically insolvable accounting. Possible to hold some amount with bare hands, invisible to the human eye in big quantities. The more zeros this solution quantifies, the bigger is the value you relay to her property. Some dream about its abolition, others want more and some like me want its distribution done in a controlled way state side, and totally dismissed in the social and civic landscape.
The center of this language can be considered without any prejudice, a brothel taking in facts its promiscuity, the instances that regulate are dirty cops, the house that holds him is like a spoiled brat, always behaves bad but daddy comes to his protection, maybe the child knows something about his extra-marital case with other entities, shhh.
Its fun to play words and create an hidden narrative, if I have your attention with those first paragraphs, we have to clear something up, capital is measured by speculation and interest on natural resources, only a small part of the population owns the zeros I mentioned as practically invisible, leaving us to battle for the rest, while smiling.
Its really a brothel because life’s are bought and sold with a simple enter click, the banks are spoiled brats because they are constantly being saved, the father is the state who should be punishing and reprehending those behaviors, unfortunately he does have a extra-marital case with private companies and big holding groups, the state suffers from chronic corruption and has to remain submissive. $$$$

The universal language is not English or French, in reality there’s no phonetic interation needed, its simply a speculative calculation, a lot of times contaminated by mathematically insolvable accounting. Possible to hold some amount with bare hands, invisible to the human eye in big quantities. The more zeros this solution quantifies, the bigger is the value you relay to her property. Some dream about its abolition, others want more and some like me want its distribution done in a controlled way state side, and totally dismissed in the social and civic landscape.
The center of this language can be considered without any prejudice, a brothel taking in facts its promiscuity, the instances that regulate are dirty cops, the house that holds him is like a spoiled brat, always behaves bad but daddy comes to his protection, maybe the child knows something about his extra-marital case with other entities, shhh.
Its fun to play words and create an hidden narrative, if I have your attention with those first paragraphs, we have to clear something up, capital is measured by speculation and interest on natural resources, only a small part of the population owns the zeros I mentioned as practically invisible, leaving us to battle for the rest, while smiling.
Its really a brothel because life’s are bought and sold with a simple enter click, the banks are spoiled brats because they are constantly being saved, the father is the state who should be punishing and reprehending those behaviors, unfortunately he does have a extra-marital case with private companies and big holding groups, the state suffers from chronic corruption and has to remain submissive. $$$$

Bit heavy on the metaphors, but I approve.

Capitalism kills .... Just like every other type of society in history

Your heavy handed metaphors provide no new or useful insight and offer no solutions.

Go home, you're drunk

My favorite flavor of capitalism is its only flavor: bootlicking

My favorite flavor of capitalism is its only flavor: bootlicking

In all fairness the market offered 31 flavors of boot, which is more than anyone else ever had, and clearly reason for us to never try anything else.

What is with all the hate on capitalism by young people these days?

The same people that complain about capitalism are the same people that hang out in starbucks and consume crappy products. What are they going to do when they get rid of the system that created a lot of the wealth we have today.

We don't have to tear down capitalism, just make it easier for poor people to get involved.

For the title, you'll want to add "hear MY thoughts"
Or "here are my thoughts".
Goofus

Shouldn’t you be working?

But capitalism is the problem tho...

<{cruzshake}>

Viva alt account?

I gave up on the first paragraph

The what now? TS post read like a communist manifesto, a whole lot of writing that says nothing

a lot of times contaminated by mathematically insolvable accounting. Possible to hold some amount with bare hands, invisible to the human eye in big quantities. The more zeros this solution quantifies, the bigger is the value you relay to her property.
giphy.gif

The same people that complain about capitalism are the same people that hang out in starbucks and consume crappy products. What are they going to do when they get rid of the system that created a lot of the wealth we have today.

We don't have to tear down capitalism, just make it easier for poor people to get involved.

It's the product of a generation that never struggled. Our poverty line is 31 times above the global standard. Yes there is a wealth gap and not everything is perfect, but we are living in the most equal and privileged time in our nations history. All in a country that provides social service programs and no mandatory military service.

....the colleges. Leftists control american cultural institutions for the most part including the elite academia so the schools will continually pump out left leaning secular types. The left is even trying to link white nationalism to capitalism.

And as I've said before wherever you have elite left wing secular types in power you will have a gradual descent into utopian marxism. Which is ALWAYS totalitarian.

Atheists and secularists will always be attracted to materialist utopian ideology.

I keep telling people this.

I think it has to do, with when people started arguing that capitalism means you can't regulate banks, or cut military spending.

I have no issue with market based economies. Yet to see a better system.

Now this capitalism people keep talking about, I'm not sure what that word means.

....the colleges. Leftists control american cultural institutions for the most part including the elite academia so the schools will continually pump out left leaning secular types. The left is even trying to link white nationalism to capitalism.

And as I've said before wherever you have elite left wing secular types in power you will have a gradual descent into utopian marxism. Which is ALWAYS totalitarian.

Atheists and secularists will always be attracted to materialist utopian ideology.

I keep telling people this.

The CIA controls the Universities, and you can directly track when this was done post Vietnam war.

One of these days you will realize that the point isn't to indoctrinate Marxist, but to keep college kids from protesting war again.

Back