Can't wait Reyes shuts up Jones fans

Because they are completely looking past Reyes skillset since he isn't a popular fighter. It's obnoxious.
It has nothing to do with popularity. Jones has proven himself time and time again.

I don't know much about Reyes. Jones has been slipping for a while. I think he's actually out of his prime at this point. He's just so much better than the rest that it hasn't been obvious. Kinda like Silva. He got boxed up by Chael in the first fight, and I knew his days were numbered. He's been fighting at a high level for over 10 years. He's not chronologically that old, but he's old in fight years. I think it's only a matter of time before some no-name sleeps him.

I rarely get feelings about fights. When I do, they're correct. When I'm unbiased, they're correct. I couldn't care less who wins on Saturday. I have a feeling Jones is going to lose. I haven't watched any of the pre-fight buildup stuff, I just have a strong feeling he's gonna lose on Saturday. That is all.
Slipping for a while? Did you watch the two fights he had prior to Santos?

only reason silva got "boxed" up by chael is the threat of a takedown...same reason khabib's standup is effective.

He didn't get boxed up by Hendo and Hendo is a much better striker than Chael. He also fought Hendo when Hendo still wrestled. Silva ate a clean right hand from Hendo and all it did was piss him off. Chael wobbled him a couple of times. Hendo definitely hits harder than Chael. Say what you want, Silva was slipping well before the Weidman fight, he was just so damn good it was hard to notice.

Another easy win for Jones.

Reyes has two ranked wins (Weidman doesn’t count because he’s not ranked at LHW), both of which are decisions and one is controversial

completely fair to “dismiss” him here
Neither is Cannonier. He has one controversial win over fighters currently ranked at LHW.

Would be amazing. But with the UFC completely enabling Jones it's pretty much impossible.

Slipping for a while? Did you watch the two fights he had prior to Santos?

Yes. Smith would've gotten destroyed 2 or 3 years ago. Gus hasn't been the same since the Rumble fight. I expected Jones to beat both of them pretty handily. He got hit more than he usually does against Gus, and that wasn't the same Gus that fought him before. I think the last DC fight was the last time Jones was at his peak...and we all know what might've had a lot to do with that.

Just curious what it is that you think reyes has that everyone else didnt ?

Because they are completely looking past Reyes skillset since he isn't a popular fighter. It's obnoxious.

I will bookmark this thread to come back and make an absolute mockery of you when Jones beats Reyes.

No. Jones takes it to the ground, Reyes will be like a fish out of water and gets gutted and gilled.

Not really. We've just heard the narrative that 'this title challenger is different' before. 14 times to be exact. 14 times that narrative was wrong. Yet all the Jones haters salivate at the mouth every time Jon fights because there is a small chance that he will lose. Maybe it's desperation, maybe it's just a willingness to say "how high" every time the UFC tells you to jump. After all, the promo did say Reyes was dangerous! Idk. If I were in your shoes, I'd get tired of always being wrong though...

Yes. Smith would've gotten destroyed 2 or 3 years ago. Gus hasn't been the same since the Rumble fight. I expected Jones to beat both of them pretty handily. He got hit more than he usually does against Gus, and that wasn't the same Gus that fought him before. I think the last DC fight was the last time Jones was at his peak...and we all know what might've had a lot to do with that.
Okay, so now it's more that Jon hasn't faced anybody good. Smith DID get destroyed. It was a borderline snuff film. You clearly haven't watched the fight more than once, with your one time being on the night of it, with your judgment clouded by your desperation for Jon to lose. Jones got deducted two points and the decision still wasn't close. "He got hit more than he usually does"? Gus didn't win around and got knocked out in the third. Not exactly close. And as to your point about the second DC fight, it was actually Jon's worst performance of the three. DC was lighting him up pretty well for two rounds before he got kicked in the head, something that would've still happened without the picograms of turinabol in his system. Jones wasn't muscling him around. He utilized his reach advantage to land a devastating shot when DC was in the danger zone where he couldn't hit Jon, but Jon could hit him.

You my friend are in serious denial.

Back