Can't wait Reyes shuts up Jones fans

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because they are completely looking past Reyes skillset since he isn't a popular fighter. It's obnoxious.

I'm a fan of jones and rate him highly, I've bet against him this weekend because that's where the value is.

Do you hate and love me equally?

I'm a jones fan, and I hope you're right, just because it would be something new, a change of pace.

On the flip side, if Reyes gets beat up, are you going to be on here saying the people looking past him were right? I've been hearing for years how "Jones is gonna get exposed by X", or "if you think about it, jones really lost that fight he won". I never hear the follow up retraction saying "I was wrong, my guy is not as good and Bones is the fucking man once that cage door closes".

If Reyes had a better cardio I would give him a better chance. The best chance to beat Jones is by decision, but you need a good cardio for that.

Every cheater eventually gets what they deserve

The question is , is his tarnished asterisked legacy all he deserves ..... I hope not

War stank breathe

Will he still claim Jones hasn't fought an athlete after Jones beats him?

I don't like Jones.

But I will never pick against him at LHW.

You can be a fantastic fighter (DC, Gus, Shogun, Machida) and still get outclassed by Jones.

Of course it doesn't help that he gets away with eyepokes a lot.

Because they are completely looking past Reyes skillset since he isn't a popular fighter. It's obnoxious.
Man, I can’t imagine hating jones this much. Must have been a longer ten years for you waiting for him to take an L

I don't know much about Reyes. Jones has been slipping for a while. I think he's actually out of his prime at this point. He's just so much better than the rest that it hasn't been obvious. Kinda like Silva. He got boxed up by Chael in the first fight, and I knew his days were numbered. He's been fighting at a high level for over 10 years. He's not chronologically that old, but he's old in fight years. I think it's only a matter of time before some no-name sleeps him.

I rarely get feelings about fights. When I do, they're correct. When I'm unbiased, they're correct. I couldn't care less who wins on Saturday. I have a feeling Jones is going to lose. I haven't watched any of the pre-fight buildup stuff, I just have a strong feeling he's gonna lose on Saturday. That is all.

Honestly, I don't watch Jons fights anymore since he is a boring decision machine when he is not juiced to the gills.

I've only bet against Jones once, and it didn't work out for me.

I don't know much about Reyes. Jones has been slipping for a while. I think he's actually out of his prime at this point. He's just so much better than the rest that it hasn't been obvious. Kinda like Silva. He got boxed up by Chael in the first fight, and I knew his days were numbered. He's been fighting at a high level for over 10 years. He's not chronologically that old, but he's old in fight years. I think it's only a matter of time before some no-name sleeps him.

I rarely get feelings about fights. When I do, they're correct. When I'm unbiased, they're correct. I couldn't care less who wins on Saturday. I have a feeling Jones is going to lose. I haven't watched any of the pre-fight buildup stuff, I just have a strong feeling he's gonna lose on Saturday. That is all.

only reason silva got "boxed" up by chael is the threat of a takedown...same reason khabib's standup is effective.

Reyes doesn’t really offer much different then Smith or Santos, does he? Granted the Santos fight was close. But I think that’ll probably motivate Jon to perform better, this time around.

Reyes has two ranked wins (Weidman doesn’t count because he’s not ranked at LHW), both of which are decisions and one is controversial

completely fair to “dismiss” him here

Can't wait Reyes shuts up Jones fans

Keep waiting friend...
giphy.gif

Back