Can't wait for the worms to crawl back home.

Still amazes me that Holm didn't tap, but this loudmouth did!

There's probably a difference between a Miesha choke and a Diaz choke. I'd only want to find it for sure about one though.

Whenever you kind of want to root for Conor, there's always his retarded fans to put things back in perspective.

Whose really gonna come crawling back is all the Conor nuthuggers.

Seriously I saw "Conor Bless" every single day on this forum and then after the fight saw it like once a month if that and usually in ironic fashion lmao. Where'd all the fans go?

Back to the Emerald Isle

Whenever you kind of want to root for Conor, there's always his retarded fans to put things back in perspective.

Seriously I saw "Conor Bless" every single day on this forum and then after the fight saw it like once a month if that and usually in ironic fashion lmao. Where'd all the fans go?

Then root for Conor, or don't cover up your hate. Dumb reason for people to fighter bash.

u shouldnt let sherdog posters control what you like and dont like

Vacillantfall+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+14+at+_cfca96e41e00ab25fcf1068a009686af.jpg

Why do idiots like you keep posting threads that indulge your own ego?

Did you feel like you own opinion was that important that it couldn't go in the other million threads discussing the fight.

You wont be able to show me two, however, because you are totally full of shit. You saw some people rooting against him vs Aldo, you saw some people say Nate had no chance, and you saw people say Conor was a joke after he lost. In your total disregard for truth you assumed these all to be the same people.

It's a good thing you asked for two people, because I was one of them.
I felt like there was tougher matches for him than Nate Diaz, and Diaz was the easiest of the names being thrown out.

u shouldnt let sherdog posters control what you like and dont like
I don't but it makes fighters I'm already not a fan of even more annoying by proxy. If I let Sherdog decide who I like I would hate Brendan Schuab and Jon Jones lol.

I wasn't a big Conor fan before the loss, after the loss I joined the team.

SO MANY bandwagon fans ditched Conor after the loss,

Those same slugs will come crawling back if he wins.. pathetic, this place

Back