Can't wait for the worms to crawl back home.

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When Conor KO'd Aldo, half of you chicken shits ran away and didn't post for about a solid month and a half. When he was to fight Nate, half of you who rooted against him for Aldo suddenly said Nate had no chance. Those same worms immediately were the ones to throw out the "Haha Conor is a joke" after he lost.

MCGREGOR_CONOR.png

Well, worms, it's time to go back home Aug 20th.

rELv7iU.gif

You better hope he wins, buddeh. You do not want me having even more ammunition. LoL.

I see Nate mopping the floor
with his little green ass
once again...

Your poor sentence structure lost me...

Conor will crawl out of the cage 0-2 realizing this is his last major paycheck because the hype is gone... His only option will be a fight with Aldo before the final 10% of his shine dissolves

?
The biggest exodus in recent sherdog history clearly happened after the Conor-Nate fight and the Honda-Holm fight.
So it were fanboys who vanished, not haters.

You know that worms really can talk out of their ass? They're bi-structured

Whenever you kind of want to root for Conor, there's always his retarded fans to put things back in perspective.

Whose really gonna come crawling back is all the Conor nuthuggers.

Seriously I saw "Conor Bless" every single day on this forum and then after the fight saw it like once a month if that and usually in ironic fashion lmao. Where'd all the fans go?

it would be funny if he loses again
<36>

When Conor KO'd Aldo, half of you chicken shits ran away and didn't post for about a solid month and a half. When he was to fight Nate, half of you who rooted against him for Aldo suddenly said Nate had no chance. Those same worms immediately were the ones to throw out the "Haha Conor is a joke" after he lost.

As has already been said, the movement was primarily from his ashamed "fans", not his haters. They were there all along, they just had more ammo to use after Nate.

My challenge to you, though, is to show me posts from two people that prove they rooted against him vs Aldo, then said Nate had no chance, then said Conor was a joke after he lost. Since "half" of those who rooted against him for Aldo did these other things, it should be REALLY easy to show me two, right?

You wont be able to show me two, however, because you are totally full of shit. You saw some people rooting against him vs Aldo, you saw some people say Nate had no chance, and you saw people say Conor was a joke after he lost. In your total disregard for truth you assumed these all to be the same people.

Conor McGregor: FW champ, LW gatekeeper... refuses to defend or relinquish... Clinging to that memory of times gone by. Times when he was claiming to be the LW champion, and discussing the WW belt. Times when he had an aura of invincibility... times when he hadn't been tested... 1-2 combo'd and then tapped by a middle of the pack LW that had just been brutalized by the then champion... "Aaaaah, doze were deh days" -thats my irish brogue Conor voice

MCGREGOR_CONOR.png

Back