can't wait for Saturday because.....

Eh, it's not hate like that. I'll definitely check him out though, a new LHW is always interesting. I heard he's 6-0 or 6-1, something like that

Yeah I was just baiting haha. This is pretty much a fight where no one has any vested interest in either fighter winning. We'll watch, but only because it's mma and anything could happen.

Yeah I was just baiting haha. This is pretty much a fight where no one has any vested interest in either fighter winning. We'll watch, but only because it's mma and anything could happen.

Yeah it's the first fight of the card, not even on the FS1 prelims, it's buried as the lone fight on Fight Pass.

I don't like that Cummins said he made Cormier "cry" in the gym. Training partners ratting on each other is weak, what happens in training stays in training; and also, Cormier's kid had just died anyway. He probably cried when he tied his shoes, or saw a stop sign.

Anyway, not like he's the worst person in the world or anything, but it makes it hard for me to root for the guy.

I agree, but it as to sell the fight, seriously how else would that fight have made sense?

Didn't even knows he's fighting. That's how bad my interest in the UFC dwindled down.

Same i half expected this thread to be about sergio martinez vs miguel cotto boxing saturday. That fight is going to be fireworks

This forum is filled with threads about Jones-Gus-DC fiasco. They are all looking past the real threat at LHW belt. Why can't you see the greatness in Pat Cummins? In short notice he fought DC with all his heart, toe to toe, and just got caught with a lucky strike. Imagine if he had a full camp? Nobody would remember who DC is after he got his ass beat by Pat and he could have been the guy who would ragdoll and submit Hendo.
And Jones would be trembling in fear.

Yeah that sucks, but he was just selling the fight, nothing personal. I like him a lot and I really think he is the second coming of Fedor, his first loss was forgettable, he will be on a long streak and will be considered as one of the best ever.

Absolutely

I wasn't even going to watch this card until I heard Cummins was fighting.

Because PATRICK CUMMINS is fighting again!!!!!
We all know his first loss is just a fluke. Just wait and see, he will have a solid run at LHW at eventually avenge his controversial defeat against DC.

He will be the future champ! believe me!

How great would it be if Jones retires or moves to HW after beating both DC/Gus and a few years down the line Cummins becomes the LHW champ?

This thread, albeit started as a troll thread, would become a gem just waiting to be found and bumped.

I have a legit question. Normally you can only have water in your corner. What if you are a barista and you drink coffee like it's water, can you then have coffee in your corner?

How great would it be if Jones retires or moves to HW after beating both DC/Gus and a few years down the line Cummins becomes the LHW champ?

This thread, albeit started as a troll thread, would become a gem just waiting to be found and bumped.

this is not a troll thread, Cummins can be and will be the Champ!
just wait and see non-believers!

I have a legit question. Normally you can only have water in your corner. What if you are a barista and you drink coffee like it's water, can you then have coffee in your corner?

You will be DQ, coffee is performance enhancing drink.

First I've heard he's fighting......how did I miss this??

Back