can't wait for Saturday because.....

Lito Lapida

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Because PATRICK CUMMINS is fighting again!!!!!
We all know his first loss is just a fluke. Just wait and see, he will have a solid run at LHW at eventually avenge his controversial defeat against DC.

He will be the future champ! believe me!

He's gonna deliver the decafinator and knock whoever his opponent is the fuck out.

avZf09U.gif

Conor better mail his GOAT trophy to Pat asap.

I don't like that Cummins said he made Cormier "cry" in the gym. Training partners ratting on each other is weak, what happens in training stays in training; and also, Cormier's kid had just died anyway. He probably cried when he tied his shoes, or saw a stop sign.

Anyway, not like he's the worst person in the world or anything, but it makes it hard for me to root for the guy.

I don't like that Cummins said he made Cormier "cry" in the gym. Training partners ratting on each other is weak, what happens in training stays in training; and also, Cormier's kid had just died anyway. He probably cried when he tied his shoes, or saw a stop sign.

Anyway, not like he's the worst person in the world or anything, but it makes it hard for me to root for the guy.

So you're going to be rooting for Roger Narvaez, right?

Because PATRICK CUMMINS is fighting again!!!!!
We all know his first loss is just a fluke. Just wait and see, he will have a solid run at LHW at eventually avenge his controversial defeat against DC.

He will be the future champ! believe me!

That's why DC only needed a minute to knock this guy out

Didn't even knows he's fighting. That's how bad my interest in the UFC dwindled down.

Yeah that sucks, but he was just selling the fight, nothing personal. I like him a lot and I really think he is the second coming of Fedor, his first loss was forgettable, he will be on a long streak and will be considered as one of the best ever.

If he goes out and decimates his opponent, I'll be on the frappachino band wagon.

So you're going to be rooting for Roger Narvaez, right?

Eh, it's not hate like that. I'll definitely check him out though, a new LHW is always interesting. I heard he's 6-0 or 6-1, something like that

I agree, I hope he gets knocked out cold

I thought you were just pumped for the Tuff-N-Uff 20th anniversary show :( Now I cry tears.

Seriously though, I'm gonna try to sneak an opportunity to view that fight while I'm working.

Yeah that sucks, but he was just selling the fight, nothing personal. I like him a lot and I really think he is the second coming of Fedor, his first loss was forgettable, he will be on a long streak and will be considered as one of the best ever.

look.gif

Back