Can't Wait for Mendes to be Back

LOL are you pretending to be dumb or are you seriously that challenged?

Off the top of my head, I can only remember two fights in recent UFC history that have gone the way of the late replacement: Rose/PVZ and Bispey/Rockhold. Typically, fighters coming in on 2 a week camp or less are gun fodder.
Donald Cerrone.

Also, even though Silva didn't beat DC, he still put up a better effort than Chad did against Conor, all on two days notice.

Off the top of my head, I can only remember two fights in recent UFC history that have gone the way of the late replacement: Rose/PVZ and Bispey/Rockhold. Typically, fighters coming in on 2 a week camp or less are gun fodder.

There is also evidence of fighters that over trained and had way too long of fight camps who came out with a loss.

So there is no science to longer = better. Some times short and stubby is better....I mean short and fresh!

There is also evidence of fighters that over trained and had way too long of fight camps who came out with a loss.

So there is no science to longer = better. Some times short and stubby is better....I mean short and fresh!

Well at least you have a sense of humor.

I can't believe you forgot McGregor Diaz!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back