Can't Wait for Mendes to be Back

Pain4Pain

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sucks he had to go out with 2 KO/TKO losses like that.

I remember I was almost sure he was going to slaughter McGregor at 189 when I saw these takedowns.

image.JPG

By far my favorite TAM fighter.

Last edited:
2-week camp Mendes is far better than full camp Mendes

One of my favourite FWs also. Watching him wreck Guida was great but sadly I think the Aldo and Conor fights ruined him and the Frankie ko was the confirmation

Him and Yoel are imo the best athletes in the UFC. True freaks.

Chad on PEDs coudnt beat Conor . And he even flapped his mounth after the fight he didnt have full camp sure but then again you are PED user and got KTFO by Conor in 2 rounds

Conor beats any camp Mendes. Dude was on PEDs and still got destroyed in less than 2 rounds.

full camp mendes beats conor with ease.

chad-mendes-crazy-push-up-gif.gif

Unfortunately I think Jose broke his chin permanently

Full camp Bisping gets own by Luke.

Short notice Bisping koes Luke.

But full camp Mendes beats Conor?

What is USADA's official statement regarding Chad's positive test? Was he declared innocent-guilty a la Jon Jones or what?

Anyway. I liked Chad as a character and an athlete. I hope he does well in the USADA era.

Full camp Bisping gets own by Luke.

Short notice Bisping koes Luke.

But full camp Mendes beats Conor?

LOL are you pretending to be dumb or are you seriously that challenged?

Off the top of my head, I can only remember two fights in recent UFC history that have gone the way of the late replacement: Rose/PVZ and Bispey/Rockhold. Typically, fighters coming in on 2 a week camp or less are gun fodder.

Chad on PEDs coudnt beat Conor . And he even flapped his mounth after the fight he didnt have full camp sure but then again you are PED user and got KTFO by Conor in 2 rounds

I'm pretty sure him being off the juice was what caused him to gas.

Back