Cant wait for cyborg to destroy budd

The DanaWhite

Pink Belt
Pink
Reaction score
One thing i cant stand is when the promotion doesnt keep it real and trys to sell the fight as anything more than a extreme mismatch. Can budd win? sure but it would be a gigantic upset. Budd is not a threat to cyborg in any area. On rogan josh thompson said he thinks bud is the better striker! lmfaoo. She has a weak jab and a weak 1 2. thats it standing. Clinch wise cyborg dominates her. Striking she demolishes her. On the ground she demolishes her. I understand selling the fight but atleast keep it real. She is gunna have to go through hell and back to simply not get finished. Id respect budd more if she kept it real. say it like it is. You are outmatched everywhere. If she said she is stronger mentally and will go through hell to find a way to win or something along those lines id respect it. All this im the most well rounded best womens mma fighter on the planet stuff is total horse shit. The last decent name she beat was marloes coenen and she hasnt been relevant since before meisha won the strikeforce belt. Sorry for the rant i just cant stand when everybody acts like this shit isnt gunna be a total destruction, From the moment they signed the fight she had no chance. Budd is no amanda

I destroyed some bud about 15 minutes ago.

I want Budd to win because she's prettier.

Noticed that on JRE too, Cyborg might start to decline, but she is leagues ahead of Budd i believe, poor striking for such veteran.

She TKO'd her last opponent w/ a Kikuno kick and follow up punches

Noticed that on JRE too, Cyborg might start to decline, but she is leagues ahead of Budd i believe, poor striking for such veteran.
yea i dont even think she is declining. Nunes clocked her and cyborg through stretegy out the window and sprinted at her with reckless abandon. I think she could do much better if she fought tactically if they rematched. She does have the ability too

yea i dont even think she is declining. Nunes clocked her and cyborg through stretegy out the window and sprinted at her with reckless abandon. I think she could do much better if she fought tactically if they rematched. She does have the ability too
Absolutely, i think she should had won that and might win the rematch if she actually gameplans and sticks to it.

Biggest names she fought was Ronda and Amanda and they finished bud in less than 60 seconds combined

Absolutely, i think she should had won that and might win the rematch if she actually gameplans and sticks to it.
agreed. We still havent seen how every other facet of their games matchup other than phonebooth warfare. Id pick cyborg in a rematch aswell if she committed to staying technical

Back