Can't remember a bigger let down for main events in one weekend...

I was just thinking that same thing. I just didn't get that satisfaction I thought I'd get with 3 nights in a row. Every night I told my friends these fights would be good a d only a few were. Of course the only finish on Bellators saturday card was from the chicks

Luque Vs Barb?
Made up for everything and everyone.
Foty so far and it's gonna take something great to beat that..

I can deal with that great fight being amongst a few dodgy fights..

Very true. The ultimate MMA blue ball weekend.

It was strikes. I didn't see anything confusing about it. Cain injured his knee by getting knocked out

yOu dOnT kNoW iTs A bAd cArD tIl yOuVe pIaD fOr iT

- Dana white

it was a strange batch of main events...but fortunately there were a lot of good fights this weekend, with plenty of stoppage wins, so I wasn't too disappointed.

You have to really love this game to remain an mma fan because this shit happens much too often.

It was 4 big events.

Invicta 34 was Friday night too. The ME was a title fight for the vacant 125 lbs belt.

In the 4th round an accidental eye poke by Pearl Gonzalez sliced Vanessa Porto’s eyelid. The fight was stopped and Porto won a technical decision on the judges scorecards.

As unfortunate as it was, it was the best ME of the weekend.

WMMA embarrassed alot of male fighters this last weekend.

Wow I think you might be the only person that watched that
Good for you

There was nothing "confusing" about the Sunday main event. Cain got clipped by the hardest hitter in the UFC while coming in, his legs buckled, and his bum knee (AKA strikes again!) probably tore another ligament in the process.

It sucks for Cain, but his desperate fans need to stop acting like he just slipped on a banana peel.
it was not a legit win, only a retard could see it differently, he got clipped but he was still there. then his knee that popped in the open training session popped again

yeah was pretty crap all the way through... sucks to see CV's return like that

It was 4 big events.

Invicta 34 was Friday night too. The ME was a title fight for the vacant 125 lbs belt.

In the 4th round an accidental eye poke by Pearl Gonzalez sliced Vanessa Porto’s eyelid. The fight was stopped and Porto won a technical decision on the judges scorecards.

As unfortunate as it was, it was the best ME of the weekend.

WMMA embarrassed alot of male fighters this last weekend.
I have a cat named Pearl. That name is reserved for things that do no damage.

Back