Can't post images?

NorthrnAsasn

White Belt
Reaction score
Make sure the URL you are putting between the image tags is the direct link to the picture mate. IMG tags are disabled in the support forum.

NorthrnAsasn

Make sure the URL you are putting between the image tags is the direct link to the picture mate. IMG tags are disabled in the support forum.

If I paste the url I have between my image tags into a web browser it links to a page displaying only the picture....but it is still showing up as just a link....

GSP_madison_ver1.jpg

Wow...finally got it. I usually read posts, but have never bothered to post much myself though I may more now that I can post some photoshop!

Thanks for the help!

I'm happy for you ;)

You pm'd me about that a while ago yeah? Remind me again, I can see your album called Random and it's set to private.

Yes, when i open my album the pictures are are blacked out. They are there, but i cant see them or post them. My album cover also doesnt appear. Thanks for your help btw. I think youre the only one that gave a rip.

Back