can't open forums

iloveufc123

UFC <3
@Silver
Reaction score
What's going on? It's not letting me go on the forums on my iPhone.

I had to download opera mini browser just so I can open it. Anybody else having this same problem or is it just me?

Sorry i had to make a thread of this but I just wanted to know if I'm the only one having this problem. Thank you.

There is a support forum.

It's not letting me open the forums. I had to download opera mini browser just so I can open them. Any help?

I use CenturyLink and I can't open at home. If I use my 4g Verizon data service I can get on. Internet Explorer and chrome won't open the forums

I can only get on using non wi fi on my phone

I couldnt get on them either, until I used origin.forums.sherdog.com

may god have mercy. this 503 issue is a duezy. feel bad for the web server admins that have to resolve this beast of a problem....

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1422785656

I don't want to wipe my browser, because I search my history a lot.

The coding on this forum could really use an upgrade...

I use Win7 with Chrome with a few add on's and I never, ever get the 503's.

Only the occasional lag when a big event happens and we are packed

I'm going to assume that everyone in here talking about the 503 error has read the 503 error sticky at the top of the page and seen this post.

For those still having trouble with this, run through the following checklist. If (after you do EVERYTHING on the list) you're still having problems; then come back in here and ask for help.

1) Log out of your account and make sure the "Remember Me?" box is not checked.

2) Clear your browsing history, your download history, delete your cookies, empty your cache, and clear saved passwords. Do this for any and all browsers on your computer, whether you use them all or not.

3) Run whatever virus scanners you have on your computer. Malware, Trojans, Spyware, whatever. Just do it.

4) Download a program called CCleaner. Run the cleaner, then scan for errors/issues in your registry and fix whatever comes up. There's a button that says "Fix Issues" so it's pretty idiot proof. CCleaner program is free, easy to use, and small. I run it all the time.

5) Do whatever updates you need to do on your browsers if you've been putting them off.

6) Restart your computer.

7) Log back in.

If you post from your phone, make sure you do steps 1 and 2 on your phone as well.

If after doing all this, you're still repeatedly getting the 503 error; I don't know what to tell you.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1422785656

I don't want to wipe my browser, because I search my history a lot.

The coding on this forum could really use an upgrade...

lol @ the coding needing an update

the issue seems related to a caching sever they're leveraging to improve performance, not the coding.

the interface could use an upgrade though!

Back