Can't find/buy a Shoyoroll? Well your problem is solved!!

Thanks guys, the Comp 350+ is almost sold out i only have A2 , A3 , and A5 remaining...

Yeah I need an A4 too. I'm currently on the site contemplating the extra dough for the platinum (I've never had a black gi so I might try it), otherwise I'll havta let a great offer pass. Hey GC, you said they are slim-fitting and you recommend getting a size up. I'm 6'1" and 215 - a bit husky. Would the A5 work or will it not shrink enough for me? Thanks!

I have the Platinum 350 in A4 , it is Black Red/Stitching.
J i would stay A4...
The Platinum is Bad Ass real stealth , i will continue the free short promo for you guys, just remind me in the notes of pay-pal payment.( while shorts last )
Also thank you to those who have purchased , and keep me updated when you receive..

A2, A3, A4, A5 only for Platinum 350 A1 is Sold Out....
A2, A3 , A5 only for Comp 350+ A1, A4 is Sold Out ( Only a Few Remaining In Each Size)
I also have 1 A1 Comp 350....

Damn A4 as well. Just my luck. But in other news when are the gorilla gi grips coming out? Same time as GCFG 350? How big are they gonna be? I'm trying to figure out all the different exercises I can do with them and what can they be threaded through? Any thoughts?

havent' got the gi yet, but i did want to give a shoutout for the customer service. after i paid i immediately realized i had an old address associated with my paypal account. i emailed right away (which was around 5-6 pm), got a response (2 actually) in less than 1 hour saying the address was corrected and the gi was shipped the same night. awesome!

Gi Grips r in they r up on the site TODAY.

They work great with t bars and such at the gym, the key is to be creative.
I have had people ask me what the hell i am doing, because my grips are way to tuff to break.I have been using for a couple of months and have noticed a big difference.

I am so confident they will make a difference in your grip game, i will give a 90 day money back guarantee!!!!!

I have had people ask me what the hell i am doing, because my grips are way to tuff to break.I have been using for a couple of months and have noticed a big difference.

I am so confident they will make a difference in your grip game, i will give a 90 day money back guarantee!!!!!

Hey, don't know much about the gi grips and was wondering if there is any video/photos of them being used as I am very interested in making my grip better but haven't got a clue how to use them.

well dang, if only i would have known a couple days ago i would have ordered one to try with my gi. oh well.

I think you just slide them through the handles on cable machines? Yeah I think a video would help too.

Kinda like at segment 7:20 h ttp://www.thejudocrusader.com/?p=418
I'm told this product isn't made anymore? But whats cool is the ground control one has a lapel grip as well, any idiot can hold onto sleeves and pants, but the lapel is where the money is at.

Last edited:
if you are still searching for a gi that fits your skinny/slim/lanky body, this gi is it.

I tried to order an A1 350+ first, unfortunately they ran out of those. So to compensate, they sent me the regular platinum which was the same as the 350+ but its was black with red stitching. I also got some shorts with it too. They're comfortable to wear, so I got a good deal.

Customer service: excellent. Every email I sent, there was already a reply after a few minutes. Shipping was pretty quick, got it in 2 days.

The gi was incredibly light. I thought I was just holding the package itself when I got it. The sleeves are just slightly short. I would say it would be a quarter inch away from my wrist. Hopefully there will be a very small minimal shrinkage, so I'll make sure this stays far away from the dryer. There's small roomy areas around the torso, which is great. Its not tight and not baggy. The pants feels great. Barely heavier than my SLC ripstop pants, but they are not super soft as the OTM SLC's pants. The collar is really thick for a gi this light. Collar isn't sturdy, but its a well sized and constructed.

Fabric is very soft, I think the weave is similar to Keiko's weave. Its thinner than my Koral Light gi which is all ripstop. I don't know if it will stretch or not. As for the cut, this is the slimmest cut I've ever seen...for reelz. The slimmest cut I had was the OTM gold weave. I don't have it with me right now, but if I were to compare their cuts to each other I would say GC would possibly have the slimmer cut. There's a pocket near the left lapel.

I haven't seen any loose threads or incomplete seams. I might get an A2 from them next time. This gi looks well constructed for an incredibly light gi. It has a clean look with only side logos on the sleeves. I can't wait to try this out possibly this December at a local tournament or the Houston Open.

Great gi. Hope to see more gi's like this.

Last edited:
if you are still searching for a gi that fits your skinny/slim/lanky body, this gi is it.

I tried to order an A1 350+ first, unfortunately they ran out of those. So to compensate, they sent me the regular platinum which was the same as the 350+ but its was black with red stitching. I also got some shorts with it too. They're comfortable to wear, so I got a good deal.

Customer service: excellent. Every email I sent, there was already a reply after a few minutes. Shipping was pretty quick, got it in 2 days.

The gi was incredibly light. I thought I was just holding the package itself when I got it. The sleeves are just slightly short. I would say it would be a quarter inch away from my wrist. Hopefully there will be a very small minimal shrinkage, so I'll make sure this stays far away from the dryer. There's small roomy areas around the torso, which is great. Its not tight and not baggy. The pants feels great. Barely heavier than my SLC ripstop pants, but they are not super soft as the OTM SLC's pants. The collar is really thick for a gi this light. Collar isn't sturdy, but its a well sized and constructed.

Fabric is very soft, I think the weave is similar to Keiko's weave. Its thinner than my Koral Light gi which is all ripstop. I don't know if it will stretch or not. As for the cut, this is the slimmest cut I've ever seen...for reelz. The slimmest cut I had was the OTM gold weave. I don't have it with me right now, but if I were to compare their cuts to each other I would say GC would possibly have the slimmer cut. There's a pocket near the left lapel.

I haven't seen any loose threads or incomplete seams. I might get an A2 from them next time. This gi looks well constructed for an incredibly light gi. It has a clean look with only side logos on the sleeves. I can't wait to try this out possibly this December at a local tournament or the Houston Open.

Great gi. Hope to see more gi's like this.

you should let everyone know your weight and height so they get a better idea of the fit.

^ true. I am 5'8 and weigh 125 lbs. Super slim body.

LongVN,

Thank you for the review , make sure to wash on cold / cold cycle and do not dry. If you have any problem with shrinkage let me know ... 5'8 " is on the taller side of A1, but the good thing with our kimonos is the slim cut if you had to go to A2 you will not be swimming in it. We might start doing tall sizes here soon the perfect fit is what we r after. Also by giving your height & weight with the review helps me out too. So lets do this who ever does a review and adds there height & weight gets a free Gorilla Gi Grip, you just need to pay shipping which is $4.95...

Also I know we need to get a video done for the Gi Grips hopefully here soon. I will try to get some pics or something soon...

LongVN,

Thank you for the review , make sure to wash on cold / cold cycle and do not dry. If you have any problem with shrinkage let me know ... 5'8 " is on the taller side of A1, but the good thing with our kimonos is the slim cut if you had to go to A2 you will not be swimming in it. We might start doing tall sizes here soon the perfect fit is what we r after. Also by giving your height & weight with the review helps me out too. So lets do this who ever does a review and adds there height & weight gets a free Gorilla Gi Grip, you just need to pay shipping which is $4.95...

Also I know we need to get a video done for the Gi Grips hopefully here soon. I will try to get some pics or something soon...

sweet! i can't wait to try the gi out. i'm hoping to get it next week. of course, florida (that's where you are, right?) to washington state may take awhile considering we are complete opposite corners. from LongVN's review it sounds like i chose the right size with the A2 since i'm 5'8", but 150ish lbs. can't wait.

I just ordered a platinum 350 gi a2. I'm 5'8 170 lb. I'm curious/excited to find out how this gi fits as I'm kinda worried after reading how slim the fit in the previous post, but I couldn't pass this deal up!

We send 3-4 day priority , Jrolln you should be fine with A2....

Also a heads up comp350+ is almost sold out we only have 2=A1 & 1=A3 and 1=A5.....

Also a heads up comp350+ is almost sold out we only have 2=A1 & 1=A3 and 1=A5.....
I just placed an order for comp350+ A3, so I might have got the last one. I think I have a gi buying problem. :redface:

Also bought the Gorilla Gi Grip. I have been using a rolled towel at the gym, but I keep tearing towels no matter how many time I fold them. And I don't like bringing my Gi to the gym, so I hoping this solves my problems.

Back