Cant eat like I want to. Intermediate progression instead of SS?

Yea, I've actually been eating two whoppers three times a week... Dont enjoy it.

For those suggesting oats, peanut butter and eggs.

I'm aware those are the most calorie efficient foods and Im a big big egg man, but I just dont have access to a kitchen.
Also, I am in Spain... so peanut butter is non existent.

Ive been buy sandwiches etc until now.
Life is hard... this squat plateau is embarassing.

Appreciate all the feedback

Peanut butter is non existent in Spain? Holy crap I think I would faint. Gotta have my PB.

Would it be possible for you to get "gainer" protein powders sent to you?

I think you need to find a new living situation, or a job so you can feed yourself.

I can't think of any situation where'd I'd let my body be starved of adequate nutrition.

Not even looking at it from a lifting standpoint.

The sad part is shes feeding me twice as much as everybody else in the house.

In the morning I'll usually have 2 mini muffins, four biscuits a glass of OJ and a cup of tea
For lunch I will have soup and maybe 200 grams of some other food.
For dinner I will have four hotdogs a couple of french fries and maybe like 1 chicken wing.

What I'm usually used to is eating through my university's all you can eat meal plan where I'll have about 5 eggs, two slices of whole grain toast, sausage and home fries.
Lunch would be a chicken sandwich, 2 slices of pizza, a plate of stir fry, a burger and a couple bowls of pasta.

Dinner would be similar to lunch.

You can see why I've lost so much weight here

Yea, I've actually been eating two whoppers three times a week... Dont enjoy it.

I'm aware those are the most calorie efficient foods and Im a big big egg man, but I just dont have access to a kitchen.

Why don't you have access to a kitchen? Your host family doesn't have a kitchen? They won't let you use the kitchen? That isn't right, you should talk to whoever at your college set this up. I don't understand why you can't at least buy some peanut butter to put on the biscuits.*

The diet they're providing is basically cheap bread & hot dogs. Can you at least go grocery shopping with them and try to convince them to buy some better food?

*(Is your host family's home a van down by the river? Are they gypsies?)

If you cant change the food/meal prep situation I think you should try the suggestions of less reps.

Guess we shouldnt assume we know how to fix your living situation.

Sounds shady as fuark.

1800 calories, no fuits or veggies or even legumes, no animal protein apart from the hot dogs "and maybe 1 chicken wing", and "shes feeding you twice as much as everybody else in the house"? So everybody else in that house is on <1000 kcal diets? Does "she" make you clean chimneys and shit and give you a beating every time you open your mouth to speak?

Srs, more details on your situation?

1800 calories, no fuits or veggies or even legumes, no animal protein apart from the hot dogs "and maybe 1 chicken wing", and "shes feeding you twice as much as everybody else in the house"? So everybody else in that house is on <1000 kcal diets? Does "she" make you clean chimneys and shit and give you a beating every time you open your mouth to speak?

Hopefully he is at least being trained to be in a group of 19th Century pickpockets and sneak thieves. Could be some seriously useful life skills.

oliver-twist-007.jpg

Put rolled oats in a bowl. Add water. Eat with spoon.

If you don't have those, buy a bowl, a spoon, a washing sponge and some washing liquid. After you eat, wash in a sink.

If you don't have access to water/bathroom with a sink, go to the closest public toilet.

You could also just ask if you can use the kitchen, maybe put some milk in the fridge... I doubt they'll say no.

Sounds shady as fuark.

yeah. either everyone in that house is starving or they really eat when you leave and they're feeding you scraps.

Sounds shady as fuark.

1800 calories, no fuits or veggies or even legumes, no animal protein
apart from the hot dogs "and maybe 1 chicken wing", and "shes feeding
you twice as much as everybody else in the house"? So everybody else in
that house is on <1000 kcal diets? Does "she" make you clean chimneys
and shit and give you a beating every time you open your mouth to
speak?

A lot of people have crap diets because;

1. It's cheap.
2. It's what they like to eat.
3. They're clueless about nutrition.
4. They're a poor family (see it's cheap).
5. Most people equate low calorie with being healthy.

Plenty of people or families on low income have shitty diets. Nothing new there.

Lets try to not be assholes about someone else's situation.

I know that is hard around here.

Who is that directed at because I didn't think that I was?

Not you.

Several comments in here are just rude as fuck. No one knows this guy or the family's situation nor should it be something to poke at.

Not you.

Several comments in here are just rude as fuck. No one knows this guy or the family's situation nor should it be something to poke at.

Cool. Yeah some peole can only see things from their own perspective.

Then again some people just like acting like dickheads when they are behind a keyboard.

Lets try to not be assholes about someone else's situation.

I know that is hard around here.

Thanks, it doesnt bother me but I do think its a little disrespectful to the family. So heres the dealio on my situation.

I'm far from a wealthy kid. I can afford to study abroad because of my scholarship.

My host mom has two kids. She doesn't work. As far as I'm concerned her entire family's income comes from me. Even though I had the choice to move out to an apartment and receive a stipend for more than enough food and rent, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Shes a really sweet older lady.

I dont think its her really being stingy with the food she gives me. Shes so sweet, she refuses to let me do my own laundry, makes my bed etc.

The fridge is stuffed and cluttered with aged food and the dishes are rarely done. She won't let me do the dishes when I try.

The best solution I can think of is to go to my friends apartment a couple times a week to eat, but I dont think thats a viable option everyday, maybe just after workouts.

I guess I'll just try my best to not lose anymore strength from where I am now and grind when I get back to school

Perhaps you could do some meal prep at your friends house? When I was in that type of situation I was eating things like rice and beans that were fine to carry all day in my bag.

Back