Cant Believe the anniversary of his death was last month

kingobould***

Purple Belt
Reaction score
[YT]IZ_tRfNqmls&feature=related[/YT]

It was a tragic end but his phenomenal career will always stand on the bright side with me. As a boxing fan I would like to say that Gatti you are sorely missed. God bless you and your family.

Yup it's flown over since July 2009 it seems.
Awesome vid man.

Very nice video...Sad to think that two of the most exciting fighters in recent times are both gone to soon in Gatti and Corrales....

RIP Gatti, i'm still pretty fucking bitter about the legal outcome for the wife.

im just gettin into boxing and have huge respect for gatti hes fights with mickie ward are off dial , r.i.p

True warrior.

RIP Gatti, i'm still pretty fucking bitter about the legal outcome for the wife.

She doesn't get to have sex with a pure no-bullshit gladiator anymore, and when the zombie apocalypse comes she's f'd in the a. Justice served.

I'm sure everyone has seen these but just in case...

Arturo Gatti vs Micky Ward 1

Arturo Gatti vs Micky Ward 3

rip

God bless and RIP. Arturo was a real warrior. He was the most intense performer I ever saw on Pros vs Joes, he even scared the shit out of the other Pros, you could see it in their eyes lol. He was having a field day laying the law down on the Joes. He could wipe the floor with any so called tough guy on the street, no matter what size or weight, no doubt about it.

Check it out, great stuff:

Arturo Gatti Delivers the Thunder | SPIKE

God bless and RIP. Arturo was a real warrior. He was the most intense performer I ever saw on Pros vs Joes, he even scared the shit out of the other Pros, you could see it in their eyes lol. He was having a field day laying the law down on the Joes. He could wipe the floor with any so called tough guy on the street, no matter what size or weight, no doubt about it.

Check it out, great stuff:

Arturo Gatti Delivers the Thunder | SPIKE

lmao. great find.

lmao. great find.

Yeah, lol, did you see the eyes bugging out on the other Pros when he was laying a beating down on the Joes? You know what they were thinking - "Man, I'm glad that is not me in there!" :icon_chee

Back