"Can't believe it took this long for Jon to pop on coke"

Shit ain't looking good for Jones. First the DUI, now crack cocaine, damn.

Nah just fucking around dude.

yA0m5w0.gif

Hes probably just going to "rehab" because that's what his people told him to do. Now he gets some sympathy instead of having to nut up and say he messed up. Issue a statement, and go hide for a while til it does down. Or maybe I'm completely wrong, and he has a problem? I Doubt it though.

Exactly what I believe.

I would argue that 90% of people who make over 200K under 30 do coke recreationally

it's a rich person drug.

This.
Anyone young and rich does coke. Because for when your making money it's inexpensive. In all honesty I'd bet 60% of pot smokers would do occasional cocaine if they could afford it.

This will make it even better when Gustafasson slams this coke head around.

Hmmm...the plot thickens.

Whatever though, recreational drugs don't bother me as long as the fighter cycles it out of their system by fight time. It's the UFC's lack of action that pisses me off.

Yeah that sounds legit :icon_lol: you can't seriously believe that story right?

Fighting on the street/in a bar is a different thing than fighting in a cage. Even a champ can catch a sucker punch from some random tough guy.

Ask Tito about that.

I saw some threads on another site before this news broke. A guy posted pictures of Jon Jones partying with his friends and mentioned Jon had a coke problem

Originally Posted by C0NCH3TO View Post
Ive never known a recreational coke user. Either you are going hard or you are not doing it at all. It is true when they say that coke is a HELL of a drug.

I've known plenty, myself included!

He likes teh coke. Are people still caring about this?

I would argue that 90% of people who make over 200K under 30 do coke recreationally

it's a rich person drug.

Ive never known a recreational coke user. Either you are going hard or you are not doing it at all. It is true when they say that coke is a HELL of a drug.

You need to get out more!
+1 to this. Rather odd how many people are acting as if recreational use doesn't exist, acting as if the majority of users are using it daily.

And that is it only a rich person drug, I've known people working through college, people making less than 45k/year that used coke. Hence it being recreational use, they don't use often. If it was so exclusive to "rich" people, one wouldn't be able to walk into shitty bars and buy some.
People acting like using coke has to be like the pot they smoke, rip a bowl in the morning, another in the afternoon and two more at night.

Just hope dude gets off that shit and comes back stronger than ever .I hope rehab makes him an overall better person

Man. Surprised be is still so healthy after doing coke for a good 4-5 years apparently

Back