"Can't believe it took this long for Jon to pop on coke"

I would argue that 90% of people who make over 200K under 30 do coke recreationally

it's a rich person drug.

Shit ain't looking good for Jones. First the DUI, now crack cocaine, damn.

I doubt he was doing it as a ped. The dude has an addictive personality and likes to drink and party regularly it seems. People at the clubs will give him coke just to do some with the champ. Thats probably what got him started. Snitch on people for weed, drive drunk and do cocaine lol

I firmly believe this was not a one time thing for Jones...

Of course it wasn't; or at least it is highly unlikely it ever was. Cocaine is rarely ever a one-time thing. It's highly addictive, particularly if one has the resources to fund the expense of continued use.

Yep.

I know some guys in upstate NY that were at the same bar/club as Jones the night before he wrapped his Bentley around a tree. They said there was an altercation that night with Jones and that he got his ass kicked.

Yeah that sounds legit :icon_lol: you can't seriously believe that story right?

Now if he losses it will be blamed on coke, and people will forever rant about how he could have been goat of all goats if he stayed drug-free.

I've heard the same about a certain bald headed European former UFC HW champ.....

Pro fighters and the party scene they are in it should be no suprise to anyone. Coke is not the same if he was a crack head or dope junkie. Lots of high profile athletes have dabbled in it and even had problems while they were champs. I hope Jones can get help though. Its terrible to have the type of personality that cant let that stuff go. It will ruin your career eventually.

Also of course Jones will probably play it off as small as it could be. Hes a 27 year old lhw champion. Usually the truth comes out in their downfall. Tyson was doing coke when he was champion.

Jones is probably a recreational coke user. It does not seem to affect his ability to be the best in the weight .

Ive never known a recreational coke user. Either you are going hard or you are not doing it at all. It is true when they say that coke is a HELL of a drug.

A lot of people have it in their heads that to be a phenomenal athlete u hardly eat a hamburger. Its quite surprising how many of the elite dont live up to that. Its quite the myth. Not saying its the best thing to do, but its all in the persons personality and just cause u have a coke problem in your prime doesnt necessary diminish your skills automatically

Back