"Can't believe it took this long for Jon to pop on coke"

Just hope dude gets off that shit and comes back stronger than ever .I hope rehab makes him an overall better person

Haha..don't know if you're messing with me, but it is pretty weird to see that blog and then reading my own words. That thread wasn't up for 5 minutes before the mod took it down.

At first I was like, "Wow, that sounds exactly like my story." Then I say, "WTF, this IS my story!". Hilarious!

jones has been known to be a user by other fighters for quite a long time.

What a baller. Hope he gets better and comes back

he will be even more of a legend

jones gambino

jones the new scarface

Can somebody please photoshop this with Jones in it?

99266688618.png

Jones does coke for the first time and is randomly drug tested within days. Yeh, pretty unlikely.

given the half-life for coke in a urinalysis is somewhere between 1.5 and 19 hours, he was almost certainly tested the same day or perhaps the following morning, so yeah, pretty unlikely.

Holy shit!! That was me that wrote that on here, and I got dubs for it and thread was trashed. Never would have thought that somebody saved that!!

You should submit your case to the Innocence Project and demand restitution.

No justice, no peace!

If it's anything I like him more now. Who among us hasn't done a little booga sugar in their youth or a one time get it up. Go do your rehab Jon and come back strong, show them black don't "Crack"..! Some may do crack, but the people don't crack...

If it goes. Back th is many years, I'm surprised things haven't fallen to shit for him already.

If he only did it one time then he would not be going to rehab.

Also there's a thread from 2011 saying someone who trained with Jones saw him doing lines .

link to thread?

If he only did it one time then he would not be going to rehab.

He's trying to have it both ways. He's trying to earn sympathy by going to rehab, yet in his press release he admits only to a "mistake" - ONE - so as not to be smeared as a true addict.

Just hope dude gets off that shit and comes back stronger than ever .I hope rehab makes him an overall better person

He is just going to rehab to pretend to be a victim and will come out doing the same stuff but pretending it's all good now and he is a better person. In a couple of years he will have another DUI/Cocaine bust.

Back