Can't ask Rousey about fighting lol

Are you even reading my posts? I understand all of this. What I don't understand is why you would consider these celebrity puff pieces to be respectable journalism. Expected? Yes. Commonplace? Yes. Respectable journalism? No.
Are you reading mine? lol, I never said I considered celebrity puff sources respectable journalism! You are the one quoting what respectable journalism does, not me! And trying to say respectable journalism would out P.R. people. You are so full of shit I may just copy and paste your posts to walk you through it. And even people that do puff pieces normally don't report off-the-record discussions over criteria.

So no it still is not common, with respectable news journalism or even among puff piece journalism. A place has to be a real TMZ kind of place to do it, which I said in my first post!

The reason being that a place that does celebrity puff pieces would be unable to get people to do future interviews if they made a habit out of fucking the celebrity who came on to promote themselves. And even respectable outlets can do celebrity interviews and respectable places don't report off-the-record discussions. So either way it's not commonly done. What are you finding so hard to understand about that?

Last edited:
Are you reading mine? lol, I never said I considered celebrity puff sources respectable journalism! You are the one quoting what respectable journalism does, not me! And trying to say respectable journalism would out P.R. people. You are so full of shit I may just copy and paste your posts to walk you through it.

And no it still is not common! The reason being that a place that does celebrity puff pieces would be unable to get people to do future interviews if they made a habit out of fucking the celebrity who came on to promote themselves. What are you finding so hard to understand about that?
this is what I mean when I said you ruin threads with your input. here you are again, wrong again, making walls of text that hurt the brains of the reader. google journalism ethics and standards.

You are so full of shit I may just copy and paste your posts to walk you through it. And even people that do puff pieces normally don't report off-the-record discussions over criteria.

So no it still is not common, with respectable news journalism or even among puff piece journalism. A place has to be a real TMZ kind of place to do it, which I said in my first post!
Feel free to copy and paste my post (which you already quoted) in which I referred to the practice as "exceedingly rare". I have never claimed that interviewers exposing these limitations is common, but you keep accusing me of that for whatever reason. I said that celebrity puff pieces are commonplace. You are either confused or openly trolling at this point.

Ah, I see my mistake now.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

I must have confused you with a random knuckle-dragger.

Good evening to you.
Can't argue what I said eh? Have fun trying to take the high road I guess.

Feel free to copy and paste my post (which you already quoted) in which I referred to the practice as "exceedingly rare". I have never claimed that interviewers exposing these limitations is common, but you keep accusing me of that for whatever reason. I said that celebrity puff pieces are commonplace. You are either confused or openly trolling at this point.
lol, here you go

Any respectable journalist would be open and honest about this. What you're describing isn't journalism. As Orwell said, "Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
Here you are claiming that respectable journalists WOULD out p.r. people. Which is why I had to keep making the point that neither respectable journalists or celebrity puff piece journalists would normally do that. (for reasons explained again in the last post).

You are just a liar and an idiot!

A whole lot of negativity in this thread smh

lol, here you go

Here you are claiming that respectable journalists WOULD out p.r. people. Which is why I had to keep making the point that neither respectable journalists or celebrity puff piece journalists would normally do that. (for reasons explained again in the last post).

You are just a liar and an idiot!
I don't consider journalists who withhold that information to be respectable. That is literally my entire point, which you continue to miss, even after reading and quoting my post multiple times. I apologize to everyone else in the thread for having to scroll past this exchange.

th
No, he's just one of the best fighters.

I don't consider journalists who withhold that information to be respectable. That is literally my entire point, which you continue to miss, even after reading and quoting my post multiple times. I apologize to everyone else in the thread for having to scroll past this exchange.
I got your point, I disagreed with it, then you changed your story to claiming you never said it after I showed why it was a silly position. You originally said respectable journalists would out p.r. people (making it common) then changed your story to you never said it was common.

Now that you have been caught lying you want to go back to your original claim.

Last edited:
You originally said respectable journalists would out p.r. people (making it common) then changed your story to you never said it was common.

Now that you have been caught lying you want to go back to your original claim.
I never said it was common. Once again, I said it was "exceedingly rare". I did say that respectable journalists would out PR people. You mistakenly confused this for me claiming that it was a common practice. I don't believe that respectable journalism is common at all these days. Once again, "exceedingly rare". You fabricated this whole narrative about me changing my story just to brand me as a liar and win some imagined argument, then resorted to childish name-calling. I tried to be civil, but now I know I can safely ignore you.

I never said it was common. Once again, I said it was "exceedingly rare". I did say that respectable journalists would out PR people. You mistakenly confused this for me claiming that it was a common practice. I don't believe that respectable journalism is common at all these days. Once again, "exceedingly rare". You fabricated this whole narrative about me changing my story just to brand me as a liar and win some imagined argument, then resorted to childish name-calling. I tried to be civil, but now I know I can safely ignore you.
I showed you are lying with your own words. Now you are trying to change your story a third time. And you are STIll saying it is common among respectable journalists, regardless of how many there are.

We were not talking about how many times it happens a year but rather if it is common practice among any group of reporters (good or bad) and why it wouldn't be.

You don't want to be called a liar? Try not lying, it works wonders.

Last edited:
That shit pissed me off, Anderson clearly didn't want a rematch and all the interviews after he said its Weidmans time now for his legacy. Anderson clearly was ready for fun fights as his legacy was cemented @ mw. But no Dana being a greedy F shut all that down. Dana should be helping Rousey by having seek mental help, instead he wants that rematch more than her. She loses its over, she might seriously kill herself and a lot of fingers will be around Danas way.

She won't kill herself...

Here's the thing about suicidal people.

If you're genuinely suicidal you're not going to cry your heart out on Ellen and talk about it/think about it. You're simply going to do it. Majority of suicides are impulsive and the ones that are pre-meditated are done by people with very few warning signs.

Ronda's "suicidal" behavior is just a fragile ego screaming for love and attention.

Last edited:
... that don't always originate with the client.
You don't know that

You automatically jump to that conclusion when it is more prudent and intuitive to assume that it did originate from the client

She won't kill herself...

Here's the thing about suicidal people.

If you're genuinely suicidal you're not going to cry your heart out on Ellen and talk about it/think about it. You're simply going to do it. Majority of suicides are impulsive and the ones that are pre-meditated are done by people with very few warning signs.

Ronda's "suicidal" behavior is just a fragile ego screaming for love and attention.
Yeah that's what i took away from it as well. The signs just didn't really point to legitimate thoughts of suicide to me.

Back