Cannot Create a New Thread and Av Disappeared!

lol its a good thing someone was able to post a thread on this --as no one else can get there new threads to go thru

its so annoying

Try writing a post, but before submitting it simply copy or cut the text, and then replace it with something short like "editing in a sec" for both your title and post.
Then see if it goes through, using the Edit Post button inside the thread to then paste your real post back in along with a longer title.

Try this guys

Does anyone else find the irony of this thread?

i started one since my post here so hope i dont have anymore problems really kicking myself for not being able to start that war uno thread

Does anyone else find the irony of this thread?

No, because, as the title indicates, we are having difficulty creating a new thread - not posting. Thread= yes. Post = no. Understand? Is it clear now?

its a new feature on the boards to keep shitty threads from being made. seems to be working fine. yuk yuk

Try writing a post, but before submitting it simply copy or cut the text, and then replace it with something short like "editing in a sec" for both your title and post.
Then see if it goes through, using the Edit Post button inside the thread to then paste your real post back in along with a longer title.

your instruction was very hard to understand but I finally got it

you should have explained it like this instead....

The reason why some people can't start threads now is because sherdog is now blocking users from making threads with a "long title", the title of your thread is now required to be short. If the name of your thread you are trying to make is long, do not write it all out.... for example if your thread was going to be called "Chuck Liddell is going back to training this saturday"... write "Chuck liddell is going"... thats it... and than after the thread is made... go, edit your title, and write out the rest of your title...

to make everything what i just said into one sentence, the problem with starting threads now is that the title of the thread has to be short

bravo

Nope. I've tried the advice given in this thread and still can't post new threads. What to do?

I can't make new threads either. Can someone copy and post this to the HW forum? It was a documentary that aired last weekend and it's available online:

Anyone in Canada see the documentary "Real Fight Club" on Global TV last weekend? Very interesting take on mma, seen totally through the viewpoint of a fighter and first time promoter putting together an event to take place on a reservation in Ontario. This guy works his ass off, getting fighters, ref's, doctors etc. Unbelievably he actually pulls the event off successfully, all his fighters paid and well taken care of. Unfortunately he didn't make a cent and you actually kinda felt for the guy. GSP was in it for a while, some interesting viewpoints expressed. Here's the link:
Global Currents | Unique Canadian Documentary Series on Global TV

Damn customer service sucks, not one moderator jumped into this thread.

You guys try clearing your cookies and temp internet files?

I just get a 100% complete blank page when I post a new thread. it never goes through, been that way about a week now.

I used to be able to make threads

Back