News Cannonier will hurt Till

Does anyone realize this means we are getting the Gorilla vs. the Killa Gorilla?

My money is the on the Killa version.

Gorilla on gorilla crime. I hope this fight happens. Number one title contender fight

Well I mean I wasted LOT of energy in my life, so ...
<6><Fedor23>
DecentPersonalAmericanratsnake-small.gif

It's a real interesting match, and a big set of nuts move by till taking it short notice. Kelvin has great speed and power and Till kept him at bay. He's very skilled so i'm intrigued to see if he can do something similar against Cannonier

Cannon has crazy power, way longer reach, very powerful leg kicks. Till has to be on his A game

I think Till wins by UD. He's quicker than Cannonier, so I could see him point fighting from the outside, and avoiding damage to get a win. Cannonier seems to have a huge power advantage though
Till did amazing at dictating the distance and shutting down the offense of Gas.
I wonder if he'll be able to do the same to Cannonier given Cannonier has 6inches of reach and 3 inches of height over gastelum. As well as a sheer physicality advantage. I can see him powering in and catching till.
Still I'm happy to award Till the real BMF belts, mo'fukker ain't taking an easy intro to MW

Till did amazing at dictating the distance and shutting down the offense of Gas.
I wonder if he'll be able to do the same to Cannonier given Cannonier has 6inches of reach and 3 inches of height over gastelum. As well as a sheer physicality advantage. I can see him powering in and catching till.
Still I'm happy to award Till the real BMF belts, mo'fukker ain't taking an easy intro to MW
Yeah I worry about him getting caught too. But outside of power, Till seems to be the much better stand up fighter. Technique wise and speed wise in particular. I think Cannonier will struggle getting inside unless he has a solid gameplan, and he might have to take a lot of counter damage on the way in regardless. Cannonier's chin doesn't seem to be strongest, not weak necessarily, but not strong enough to take consistent, clean counter shots from Till on the way in. Cannonier's leg kicks could be an x-factor though, and if he lands enough, could slow Till down enough to catch him with a shot. Much more interesting fight than Whittaker vs Cannonier IMO

Darren Till will have nothing for Cannonier.

Cannonier by KO within 2 rounds, I have no doubts.

I think Till wins by UD. He's quicker than Cannonier, so I could see him point fighting from the outside, and avoiding damage to get a win. Cannonier seems to have a huge power advantage though
My first thought was Cannonier ko, but the more I think about it I see Till with his shutdown offense going 50-45, and possibly even Till catching Cannonier (who's still never been hit at MW but look at his lhw record he doesn't have the best chin) for a late ko.

A fight we need to see, Silva got hurt and Hermansson is awful standing.

Till should be able to stand in there and exchange even if he does get KO’d we will learn something

and I think Till can win

Till's got some minerals, that's for sure.

Back