Cannonier has no chance.

I like and respect Bobby,but after the wars with Romero and destruction from Izzy - he got an easy matchup with gunshy Till. Till after Mas is a point fighter,and Cannonier can take his head off. I hope im wrong but i think if Bobby loses by KO his gona retire.

Cannonier can bang..Let's GO!!!!! ( Hang on while I get my beer)

This will be the easiest fight in Whittaker's career.

Rob is better everywhere: striking, Bjj, wrestling, clinch, cardio, chin, power

This is a total mismatch and will be over quickly with him sleeping on the canvas.

Mark my words.
Words marked. Unfortunately you are wrong though. Robert may win a close decision but it is far from a "total mismatch" and Robert isn't a better or more powerful striker.

I'm a Whittaker fan but I'll be surprised if he wins this and shocked if he does it easily or quickly.

Power? Cannoniers power help up even when he was at HW. As for chin, Whittakers might not be the same after the Izzy and Yoel fights. The Till fight doesn't tell us much because he's a point fighter
Even if his chin is perfect, Cannonier hits hard and nobody is immune to getting knocked out. I think people exaggerate the damage from a fight on a fighter's chin. Most of the damage to a fighter's chin is the cumulative stuff that happens in the gym.

Cannonier after the fight tomorrow:

i-boinked-her.jpg
Boink?

Cannon man, ain't no walk in the park for no man, rooting for Rob but he's gonna have to blitz lke never before.

Jareds to take down defence is excellent. He has enormous power too. This fight will be kept standing for long periods and Jared will catch him and finish him. This is a bad match for Rob. Bad.

People just never learn- nobody going to give u credit if right and if wrong, your feet will be held over scorching flames- not to mention, Whitaker is NOT better everywhere so u sound silly regardless
. I think 13/14 MMA junkie staff members picked Whitaker in a PK em fight. This never goes well. Hopefully for your sake, the sheep finally get one right. I'm almost at the point of playing the percentages and making a token bet on cannon.

Rob would have got finished if that was a 5 rounder. Jared didn’t really turn up but Rob was badly hurt when it mattered most. Just ran out of time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back