canned soup

Progresso makes a canned soup that's like lasagna in a can. Fantastic.

Chicken corn chowder gives me gas. Maybe there's dairy in there.

its winter time, and right now its a freezing 57 degrees in orange county.

i feel like a nice soup. i want to stock my pantry with some nice canned food options, i'm getting bored with spaghetti-o's.

so what are some decent canned soups you have found? theres too many brands and kinds that i get overwhelmed.

What's it like walking around with a vagina?

000502.jpg

I eat Amy's for my canned soups.

Get a crockpot and make your own soup. Can soup is loaded with Sodium. Google recipes and tweak to your liking. I live in Orlando and it was in the 60's this morning. I took out my trash this morning and thought I was going to have to be saved by a St. Bernard with Cognac around his neck.

Canned soup is gross. Organic canned soup is even more gross.. Get some broth from the store, and make yourself something.. Soup is easy as hell to make

used to be partial to tin soup once in a while, then realised how easy and tastier homemade soup is

All of you hating on the sodium and just projecting the hatred for your own, awful diet. The sodium wouldn't be an issue, if you were not unhealthy in general. Granted, you can't be crushing 2-3 of these everyday, but nothing wrong with a little sodium here and there.

Canned soup is for vagrants

Canned soup is vile. Soup is not hard to make dude, pretty much across the board. Make it yourself.

There's a supermarket in my area that's about to stop their business, so they have all these awesome discounts. They had some awesome deals on canned soup, so I stocked up on them hoping they'd be quality. I'm not disappoint. Though it's a Dutch brand, so I'm guessing you won't be able to buy it.

Struik-soepblikken.png

Buy a can of chicken stock, cut up some carrots, celery and mushrooms and cook them in it. Soup is easy and it will taste better than any of that over salted canned bullshit.

Dutch pea soup is the shit, especially in the winter. Kinda looks like prison food though.

Back