canned chicken?

There was that one guy who swore by diet coke and tuna in a blender.

I used to do the same thing as sonny but with canned salmon. Put a can of salmon, some chopped onions and celery, pepper, salt and mayo in a large bowl and mix it with a fork, then fork it onto some toast.

i don't understand why anyone would eat that stuff.

if you don't have time to cook chicken all the time, just cook a bunch at one time for the rest of the week. cooked chicken last for several days in the fridge.

The quality of that chicken would be at the absolute lowest point on the chicken chain, i'll pass thanks.

Sort of off topic, but I have something to add for you folks talking about mixing things you can't stand just to get em in your stomach... I HATE cottage cheese, but it's a really healthy thing to eat, or so I hear... So what I do is smash it all up into my canned tuna and slap it on some whole grain toast. Can't even taste the cottage cheese after that!

Sort of off topic, but I have something to add for you folks talking about mixing things you can't stand just to get em in your stomach... I HATE cottage cheese, but it's a really healthy thing to eat, or so I hear... So what I do is smash it all up into my canned tuna and slap it on some whole grain toast. Can't even taste the cottage cheese after that!

And since you wandered off topic, I'll stick with your topic: I put Kale & spinach in the food processor and mix with my brown rice & chicken or tuna.

cottage cheese plus salsa is pretty damn good

I ate it all the time when chicken breasts were not available. I rinsed it off with fresh water to get rid of the sodium. I eat it with a little fat free miracle whip or ketchup.

I never cared for canned chicken.Seems like it's lower quality in taste to me anyways.Plus who knows what ends up in those cans?

Back