Canelo will KO Beterbiev

Also Kovalev what was Kovalevs best win in his career?? Eldeier Alvarez rematch? Kovalevs greatness on based on what people felt he could do and never what he actually did.
pascal x2, hopkins, cleverly. he beat some
good guys.

Kivalev was ripe for the picking for Canelo

The top 5 even Zurdo Ramirez would have ko’d Kivalev much sooner than Canelo, Canelo struggled with the height and reach deficit which is why it took him 11 rounds to finish Kovalev all while he was worry free from anything Kovalev would do, he wont be able to implement that same game plan against Biev.

I think there are a couple of guys at SMW that beat Kova convincingly as of right now. the only way he beats beterbiev is due to a stretching rehydration clause.

Are these the guys you're all talking about? They look terrible, or am I crazy?

This is what I've been saying but people don't want to believe their eyes. I won't go so far as to say terrible but I feel like in a lot of divisions the skill is a level below what we've seen in past decades.

Beterbiev is an aggressive pressure fighter. You better have a good chin if you fight like that. Beterbiev has already been dropped by Jeff Page and Callum Johnson. Who?

And if he gets caught in exchanges like at 2:12 by Canelo he's getting finished. Keep in mind this was after his opponent was already hurt.

This style is tailor made for Canelo. He's not going to have to hunt down Beterbiev. Because Beterbiev's never been finished, he's larger, he punches hard, and his style he's going to come straight to Canelo.

Canelo is going to slip and counter especially those slow looping hooks. I think he finishes Beterbiev in the 8th. The only argument I can see for Beterbiev is that his power is so much greater than Kovalev's that it doesn't matter but Canelo's chin held up very well. Will Beterbiev's?

This is what I've been saying but people don't want to believe their eyes. I won't go so far as to say terrible but I feel like in a lot of divisions the skill is a level below what we've seen in past decades.

Beterbiev is an aggressive pressure fighter. You better have a good chin if you fight like that. Beterbiev has already been dropped by Jeff Page and Callum Johnson. Who?

And if he gets caught in exchanges like at 2:12 by Canelo he's getting finished. Keep in mind this was after his opponent was already hurt.

This style is tailor made for Canelo. He's not going to have to hunt down Beterbiev. Because Beterbiev's never been finished, he's larger, he punches hard, and his style he's going to come straight to Canelo.

Canelo is going to slip and counter especially those slow looping hooks. I think he finishes Beterbiev in the 8th. The only argument I can see for Beterbiev is that his power is so much greater than Kovalev's that it doesn't matter but Canelo's chin held up very well. Will Beterbiev's?

beterbiev got hit cleanly by gvozdyk, and was fine.

the same gvozdyk who literally - not figuratively - came within an inch of killing his last opponent.

cleverly was a solid little light heavyweight champ imo

he was solid until he fought a top fighter. Obviously personal opinions though dude, I was just never a fan, other than when he fought bellew those 2 times

Callum Johnson can knock anyone out. He has massive power. His problem is the rest of his game compared to the top fighters. Getting up after that knockdown shows how fckin durable he is, rather than a slight on him.
Canelo is not going to take in berterbiev yet and certainly not without a nonsense clause, there is a reason for that; him and his team aren’t fckin stupid, and that would be a stupid move

Also Kovalev what was Kovalevs best win in his career?? Eldeier Alvarez rematch? Kovalevs greatness on based on what people felt he could do and never what he actually did.
He took Ward to a decision which Ward won by one point, he was a great fighter just not the best. Many people will argue that he won that fight too.

It's Canelo's toughest fight at 175 and below. Beterbiev is simply the Dagestani version of Canelo but bigger and dirty af.

Canelo's best chance would be to try the strategy he used against Golovkin in the first fight. But than again even the most perfect gameplan it's very hard to execute for 12 rounds against this monster.

Sorry theres only 1 MONSTER and thatd Inoue

Back