Canelo will KO Beterbiev

Biev would knock my dude Canelo’s head off. Walk him down and beat the fucking brakes off of him.

Stop it.

Do you want to witness the gaping of such chaos Mr. PUO?

I agree with Biev vs Canelo but trying to downplay Kova is ridiculous. Hes still a top LHW. Comfortably.
I meant Canelo is not a legit LHW, not Kovalev.
Kova is still a top LHW, but not the destroyer he was around the time of the first Ward fight, he’s been broken by Ward and Eleider Alvarez and I don’t see him back fighting with 100% confidence. His durability isn’t what it was a few years ago either, still a top 5 LHW though, not at the level currently of Beterbiev, Bivol or Gvozdyk.

beterbiev is the real deal at 175.

canelo's KO of kovalev was impressive as fuck, and he handled himself quite well throughout the fight, but artur is a different animal altogether. beterbiev just beat the shit out of gvozdyk, he would have annihilated kovalev, and i'd expect him to break bivol, too.

canelo, for all his quality, would not be able to withstand the onslaught. i'd expect him to try and tough it out for a few rounds, but if he made it past 6 i'd be really impressed. there is no way he makes it till the final bell, and i'd expect his corner to stop it before he was out. if they didn't and he actually went for it against beterbiev, he'd end up in a fucking coma.

Do you want to witness the gaping of such chaos Mr. PUO?
No. I dont want to see Canelo get years beaten off of his brilliant career.

No. I dont want to see Canelo get years beaten off of his brilliant career.

Think of the juices that would flow inside of us! I salivate at such a thought, but yes I can see that his exquisite flesh must be marinated further....

i’ll have to watch the fight again. i haven’t watched it since it happened. i remember beterbiev’s best work coming from slipping gvozdyk’s jab and landing power punches up close when gvozdyk tried to hold.

andre ward and Kriegel were praising Beterbievs jab all night. I assume you picked Gvosdyk to win in the lead up?

andre ward and Kriegel were praising Beterbievs jab all night. I assume you picked Gvosdyk to win in the lead up?
i had no clue who was gonna win tbh picking gvozdyk would have totally made sense to me though. i tend to drink on fight nights so i wasn’t watching with sober eyes.

i have watched it back a bit and he def used it well as a quick power punch at times, leaping in and landing it singularly with big effect. wasn’t often but he was doing that once or twice a round. that jab to the body that hurt gvozdyk was beautiful too

With all this current champ talk, and Canelo brutally stopping Kovalev. You guys think Ward may be pondering an easy big money fight with Canelo? It would be a nice fight and payday to come out of retirement for. Both conquers of Krusher, it could sell well I think.

With all this current champ talk, and Canelo brutally stopping Kovalev. You guys think Ward may be pondering an easy big money fight with Canelo? It would be a nice fight and payday to come out of retirement for. Both conquers of Krusher, it could sell well I think.
"Easy" fight?

Good Win for Canelo, but please stop it with this Prisoner of the moment shit. Kovalev is past it and has been for a while and still made a fight out of it while it lasted. Beterbiev's a monster who is great at setting up and landing his power. Canelo would land counters but would not be able to absorb the punishment he would take. Would get Very ugly for Canelo and he would get stopped brutally.

Beterbiev isn't getting a Canelo fight. He would wreck Canelo. Fuck him up and stop him. Maybe not a spark-out KO, but he would beat him into submission and stop him. A man has to know his limitations...

And no chance GB puts Canelo in with Beterbiev. They know that would be a lose-lose-lose situation. Silly talk.

"Easy" fight?

Yeah, it's just my opinion. Ward is a masterful technician, and would find a way to reduce Canelo's strengths and impose his style, his fight.

i will never underestimate boxers’ ability to be overpaid, but I have to think that Ward’s asking price to name recognition ratio would make him relatively unattractive to a legit superstar like Canelo.

Beterbiev stops Canelo and Ward is past prime and I believe Canelo beats him because of the layoff and age.

Canelo has the chin to stay at 175 but Beterbiev is to big and hits to hard and is in his prime himself and would fight Canelo like Hagler and wear him down until Canelo drops or his corner stops it.

Canelo beats Ward because of his age and the layoff, but prime Ward at 160 and up outboxes Canelo and sets traps rough inside fighting and movement, while Canelo tries to catch him but cant.

Yeah, it's just my opinion. Ward is a masterful technician, and would find a way to reduce Canelo's strengths and impose his style, his fight.
Ward would win a clear UD imo.

People getting really gassed on Canelo KO'ing a Kovalev who looked like he was light sparring out there. Beterbiev would actually put some heat in his punches

Also Kovalev what was Kovalevs best win in his career?? Eldeier Alvarez rematch? Kovalevs greatness on based on what people felt he could do and never what he actually did.

Back