Canelo will KO Beterbiev

Castello

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Many see Beterbiev as the man that will beat Canelo, but I don't see it happening. In his last fight against Oleksandr, Beterviev showed that he is a brawler with a good chin, a fighter that walks forward through the hands of good opponents, but he never had Canelo in front of him.

Beterbiev arms are predictable, Saul is much faster than all those LHW the Russian fought, with power and counter punches that he never faced so far.

I see Beterbiev missing most of his missiles, and getting caught over and over with counter power shots, getting TKO somewhere around round 6.

Biev would knock my dude Canelo’s head off. Walk him down and beat the fucking brakes off of him.

Stop it.

Beterbiev too big man

I could actually see Beterbiev winning a belt at cruiserweight tbh

i feel like canelo could beat anyone right now. he looks untouchable. i’d pick artur to stop
him but who fucking knows anymore?

fwiw, canelo looked tiny in the ring with sergey

Beterbiev too big man

Size never seemed to be a problem for Canelo, as we saw last saturday

Size never seemed to be a problem for Canelo, as we saw last saturday
Well he had trouble with a washed up Kovalev's jab, so it clearly was.

Beterbiev is a better fighter than any version of Kovalev and he's actually in his fighting prime.

i feel like canelo could beat anyone right now. he looks untouchable. i’d pick artur to stop
him but who fucking knows anymore?

fwiw, canelo looked tiny in the ring with sergey

maybe Deontay Wilder?

Well he had trouble with a washed up Kovalev's jab, so it clearly was.

Beterbiev is a better fighter than any version of Kovalev and he's actually in his fighting prime.

Beterbiev does not have the same Height and Reach to have a Jab advantage

Beterbiev too big man

He's like Gassiev on rocket fuel

Beterbiev is way too much to ask of Canelo. Should he fight Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder after that? Saul's resume is solid atm, he should move to 168, try and unify, and retain until retirement.

Well, before the Kovalev fight I was convinced that Beterbiev would murder Canelo. I still thinks he breaks him down, but this is an interesting fight. Beterbiev showed against Gvodzyk he was much more than a brawler, obviously. He wouldn't run circles pawing, fearing for his midsection either. Both guys sitting on their punches would give us some serious fireworks.

Last edited:
Lol ancient shot Kovalev showed up for a payday and was arguably ahead, I don't give points for Canelo's fancy slapping.

he also don’t have as good a jab. kovalev’s jab is one of a kind
Beterbiev has one of the better jabs in boxing....it's the hardest jab I've seen from active fighters

Canelo would KO Deontay Wilder... dat upperbody movement and combinations are too much.

Beterbiev has one of the better jabs in boxing....it's the hardest jab I've seen from active fighters
hmmmm. i didn’t think it looked particularly good against page or gvozdyk but maybe i need to watch more of his fights

It's Canelo's toughest fight at 175 and below. Beterbiev is simply the Dagestani version of Canelo but bigger and dirty af.

Canelo's best chance would be to try the strategy he used against Golovkin in the first fight. But than again even the most perfect gameplan it's very hard to execute for 12 rounds against this monster.

If Canelo, and his handlers, had as much confidence as you did, then he'd fight Beterbiev next.

We all know he's not going anywhere near Beterbiev.

Well, let me rephrase that: He's going to wait till Beterbiev gets beaten up and hurt before he jumps.

If Gvozdyk, who has better footwork than Canelo, couldn't keep Beterbiev off of him and handle his pressure, how does anyone expect Canelo to do that?

Get ready for that BJS fight coming up next.

hmmmm. i didn’t think it looked particularly good against page or gvozdyk but maybe i need to watch more of his fights
He was smashing Gvozdyk with it dude

Back