Canelo was too young, Pacman was too old, or are u just a hater?

eh, canelo made 152 without much problem and floyd weighed LESS on fight night than he did weighing in. basically put bricks in his pockets to get to 149. canelo outweighed him by 20-25 pounds on fight night and that’s somehow an advantage for floyd?

Canelo was 7 years into his career, 42-0 and had had six title defenses before fighting Floyd.

He was 23 and had turned pro at 15, if anything he was already a veteran.
Canelo now is leap and bounds better than he was then.
Due to the weight prime vs prime couldnt happen between Floyd and Canelo because they wouldnt be in the same ball park.

Floyd is the best ever! They always make excuses when he wins.

If Pacman was passed his prime when he fought floyd why did he go on to beat lots of top guys after fighting floyd?

As for Canelo being too young? I've never heard this excuse in the history of boxing! Only w Canelo. If anything Floyd was passed his prime when he fought Canelo, a young floyd would have whooped him worse
I think Canelo is a bit overrated. he is very relaxed IMO. that said Floyd beat them both and deserves to be ranked above both unless Canelo goes on an even crazier run than he has done so far. but he's not the best of all time.

At 130 I'm taking Chavez, Taylor, and Arguello over floyd. if we are going heavier Pryor, Hearns, Leonard, Duran, and Whittaker

Canelo lost to Floyd because Floyd was much faster, skilled and a terrible style match up, and none of that really has changed too much despite the fan boys pretending Canelo is a far better fighter in his last 16 fights than he was in his first 42.

He just had a competitive fight with Plant, with every round being close through to 10, and Plant is literally nothing compared to Floyd, so its not rocket Science to work it out. Floyd will always have easy work with flat footed sluggers who don't throw many punches. Perfect opponent actually.

Floyd will always have easy work with flat footed sluggers who don't throw many punches. Perfect opponent actually.

There is no doubt Floyd would have dominated at HW indeed.

There are a lot of fights that could have gone either way, my problem is when it is a botched judging job that fucks the result of the fight.

Canelo GGG 1 is a good example of a fucked up fight, even if close, that shit is a robbery in my book.
While Canelo GGG 2 fits more of what you say, I still think Canelo lost that fight but I can see it going both ways after watching the fight again, I get it even if I saw him lose and still do. But there's no convincing me the first fight was a draw, not when the majority of boxing experts, judgest, fighters and popular polls online agree GGG won.

In the second fight though, the person I was watching it thought Canelo won, I thought GGG won, very close. Not a robbery.
i personally had the first for golovkin and the second for canelo, both pretty comfortably. there were close rounds in both fights though so i can’t really be mad at the decision.

i personally had the first for golovkin and the second for canelo, both pretty comfortably. there were close rounds in both fights though so i can’t really be mad at the decision.

Yeah the second fight was definitely close and I can see how it can go either way, this is why I wouldn't call the second fight a robbery, first one was clear to me that GGG won. Sometimes one goes to see what the judges actually scored round by round and it can be mind-blowing how off the can be sometimes. I remember the Lewis Holyfield judge, that guy was something else.

I think Floyd beats any version of PAC, I do think he was lucky to get Canelo at a young age though

I assume Canelo fans would concede he never ever beats Floyd on points, so he would be relying on catching him and knocking him out, which is very fanciful.

Back