Canelo vs Ryder May 6th DAZN PPV

eh, now I know its just a troll job. They always go a little too far eventually.
Could be the most dedicated one Ive seen in my far too many years posting on the karate forum lol. Crazy shit.

The forum clown is in for a rude awakening. Benavidez has already been exposed once and it was by a regional C level fighter. He got soundly outboxed, dropped, and arguably deserved to lose that Gavril 1 decision. Then his best win literally just got embarrassed and wrecked by Plant. Benavidez won't look nearly as dominant now that he's been forced to finally step up in class.

I'm looking forward to you joining PUO3 and Seano in my signature greatest hits.

If Canelo beats up any more Brits, were gonna have to send the SAS after him.

I'm looking forward to you joining PUO3 and Seano in my signature greatest hits.
I honestly could think of worse moments I've had on this site for your sig than picking Canelo to beat Bivol, seeing as Canelo was an overwhelming favorite.
I think maybe you're not the sharpest tack in the box.

@Roids

I don't want to get into the pissing contest in this thread but you mentioned that you think Bivol was a cherry pick for Canelo gone wrong.

I genuinely have not heard anyone say that, do you mind expanding? I am actually curious. You don't think Bivol is extremely talented?

I honestly could think of worse moments I've had on this site for your sig than picking Canelo to beat Bivol, seeing as Canelo was an overwhelming favorite.
The whole size thing hadn’t every really posed a problem for Canelo yet at that point, good feet had, but size never really mattered. A few posters here scouted that Bivol was the perfect combo of both, and they get all the credit due, but Roids was just talking shit about Canelo like he always did, he simultaneously said Bivol was a trash opponent then when people called him out, backed into a corner he said Bivol prolly still would win lol. He wasn’t scouting shit, he just gave the same shit prediction/Canelo hate he did for the last several Canelo fights. He’s been a broken record for a long time.

The whole size thing hadn’t every really posed a problem for Canelo yet at that point, good feet had, but size never really mattered. A few posters here scouted that Bivol was the perfect combo of both, and they get all the credit due, but Roids was just talking shit about Canelo like he always did, he simultaneously said Bivol was a trash opponent then when people called him out, backed into a corner he said Bivol prolly still would win lol. He wasn’t scouting shit, he just gave the same shit prediction/Canelo hate he did for the last several Canelo fights. He’s been a broken record for a long time.
Same guy who said he doesn't know who Roman Gonzalez is and that Benavidez is a generational talent. Its all schtick, IMO. I've had my suspicions for a while he's just some douchebag who likes getting a reaction out of people.

Its not actually the pick, its the comical break down that earned your spot. It shows you are not even in the same universe of reality. Saying Canelo wins is not terrible, but thinking Canelo was in another class shows you have no understanding about the sport of boxing at all.

I don't want to get into the pissing contest in this thread but you mentioned that you think Bivol was a cherry pick for Canelo gone wrong.

I genuinely have not heard anyone say that, do you mind expanding? I am actually curious. You don't think Bivol is extremely talented?

A cherry pick does not mean he is not talented or he is a bad boxer. It means he was the easiest out of all the options available. When 95% of the boxing community think he can't beat you and he is 5-1 underdog, then its a cherry pick. Most people think the Benavidez fight is a 50/50 so Bivol appeared to be the easier path. Canelo would have probably been the underdog vs Beterbiev, so how was Bivol not a cherry pick ??

Nice lying. I scouted enough to know Bivol boxes his ears off, and my break down was correct. I picked Canelo to beat Plant btw. I was smart enough to realize Canelo looked average above 160 against most of his opponents despite winning. You were blinded by the wins and a few stoppages and got it wrong and now you are bitter. Don't blame me for getting it right.

Same guy who said he doesn't know who Roman Gonzalez is and that Benavidez is a generational talent. Its all schtick, IMO. I've had my suspicions for a while he's just some douchebag who likes getting a reaction out of people.

You thought Bivol was not even in Canelo's class and you are still talking? lol. You were actually right in a way. Bivol is in a class above. Benavidez is more talented than Gonzalez in the ring, no matter how many titles Gonzalez has, thats another fact you will learn the hard way.

You thought Bivol was not even in Canelo's class and you are still talking? lol. You were actually right in a way. Bivol is in a class above. Benavidez is more talented than Gonzalez in the ring, no matter how many titles Gonzalez has, thats another fact you will learn the hard way.
A weight class above yes, but Bivol isnt better

A weight class above yes, but Bivol isnt better

So he's not better despite boxing his ears off? Yet I'm the troll?

This place is literally the lunatics overtaking the asylum. Gold.

So he's not better despite boxing his ears off? Yet I'm the troll?

This place is literally the lunatics overtaking the asylum. Gold.
Bivol would beat Floyd. Hes not better than Floyd tho

Bivol would beat Floyd. Hes not better than Floyd tho

LOL that is how you comfort yourself with the most ridiculous analogy? Did you forget that Canelo and Bivol weighed in the same for their fight?

LOL that is how you comfort yourself with the most ridiculous analogy? Did you forget that Canelo and Bivol weighed in the same for their fight?
And Bivol weighed more on fight night.
Canelos a natural MW. He shouldnt even be up there fighting at 175lbs.

Yes, like most people I thought Canelo would beat Bivol. Your trolling has fallen off. You were better than this, I was legit fooled for a while.

And Bivol weighed more on fight night.
Canelos a natural MW. He shouldnt even be up there fighting at 175lbs.
I was a little surprised by the size difference, I knew Bivol was taller but I was surprised by his size in the ring vs Canelo.

I don't think it had too much to do with the fight though. Canelo looked slow and flat from the opening bell in that one and didn't look much better vs Golovkin.

Yes, like most people I thought Canelo would beat Bivol

Did most people think Canelo was in a different class and that it would look like the callum smith fight though? If they did they are as delusional as you.

Back