Canelo vs Ryder May 6th DAZN PPV

Get help. Your obsession with Benavidez is not healthy.
what-the-fuck-wtf.gif
eh, now I know its just a troll job. They always go a little too far eventually.

eh, now I know its just a troll job. They always go a little too far eventually.
ding ding ding

the shtick is tiresome, though. i get playing the fool now and then, we've all done it to a certain degree, but this is real commitment. dude's been an obnoxious asshole in every thread he enters for a really long time.

i mean for fuck's sake, it's a 21 years old account.

You just admitted to the whole forum that you don't think Choco is impressive and that he's not a special fighter, and that Benavidez is somehow better than a living legend..

Your mind is blown because you are unable to grasp the point. You can have a great career yet still not do anything special in the ring like Bernard Hopkins for example who was a very effective workman like fighter, compared to someone like Roy Jones who was special and different. Chocalito is a tough effective brawler but what he does in the ring is nothing special, his type is a dime a dozen literally, he just does it better than most.

The living legend part is irrelevant I told you I'm just judging what they do in the ring, but you can't grasp that part, you just get emotional. The fact you listed Jermell proves my point, you cannot separate the paper and inring ability. I guess you think Haney is a special fighter just because he beat Kambosis to become undisputed. I guess you also think Corey Spinks was special when he became undisputed.

Would you get just as emotional if I said Boots was a more impressive boxer than chocolatito also?

Get help. Your obsession with Benavidez is not healthy.

At least I have not gotten to the point of claiming Benavidez is one of the most perfect boxers of all time. Apparently I can still even get more insane hey?

Last edited:
Your mind is blown because you are unable to grasp the point. You can have a great career yet still not do anything special in the ring like Bernard Hopkins for example who was a very effective workman like fighter, compared to someone like Roy Jones who was special and different. Chocalito is a tough effective brawler but what he does in the ring is nothing special, his type is a dime a dozen literally, he just does it better than most.

The living legend part is irrelevant I told you I'm just judging what they do in the ring, but you can't grasp that part, you just get emotional. The fact you listed Jermell proves my point, you cannot separate the paper and inring ability. I guess you think Haney is a special fighter just because he beat Kambosis to become undisputed. I guess you also think Corey Spinks was special when he became undisputed.

Would you get just as emotional if I said Boots was a more impressive boxer than chocolatito also?

At least I have not gotten to the point of claiming Benavidez is one of the most perfect boxers of all time. Apparently I can still even get more insane hey?

Just say no to insanity guys

Screenshot_20221201-185040_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just having shit takes for the sake of having shit takes.

Oh so that’s your standard for special

Roy Jones Jr and David Benavidez

So you don't even understand what an analogy is now. Christ. lol

I'm talking to people who think Canelo is an ATG so I should not be surprised.

As more so a lurker that only posts sparingly, this was my take for most of the arguments the past cpl months. I feel like the guy really feels like Benevidez will be great (not a terrible take, I do think he's Canelo's biggest threat at 168, his personal issues have gotten in the way of proving his worth though) but when good posters started debating him and buying into it on how good David has actually proven himself to be, he went full troll mode at some point.

but when good posters started debating him and buying into it on how good David has actually proven himself to be, he went full troll mode at some point.

You mean the resident trolls who post memes when pushed to directly answer questions? The ones who who argued to the death that Benavidez did not deserve the Canelo fight then refused to answer which fighter actually deserved the fight? Go back to lurking.

My position is clear and rational and I'm sure it was very common back when Tyson and Roy Jones were coming up but had not yet 'proven' it. I bet if I had said Ennis is a more impressive Boxer than Chocalito it would not have drawn much controversy. We are talking about a 2 time WC who is undefeated and dominated every opponent, you would think I was talking about Berlanga or something.

As more so a lurker that only posts sparingly, this was my take for most of the arguments the past cpl months. I feel like the guy really feels like Benevidez will be great (not a terrible take, I do think he's Canelo's biggest threat at 168, his personal issues have gotten in the way of proving his worth though) but when good posters started debating him and buying into it on how good David has actually proven himself to be, he went full troll mode at some point.

"Personnal issues" is key here. I've been around actual schizophrenic people. They are very argumentative and their takes, while always based on silly premises, are given in good faith. Debating with them doesn't do any good to anybody. Guys like Brundlefly (aka Intrepid Brawler) and Sandis are just dense. I'm no doctor but this dude kind of freaks me out. Arguing with online morons is a guilty pleasure of mine, that being said in this very case I'm putting the guy on ignore (first time ever, and I was an OT regular back in the days when it was hardly moderated and full of lunatics) and I wish him well. I'm out.

Last edited:
"Personnal issues" is key here. I've been around actual schizophrenic people. They are very argumentative and their takes, while always based on silly premises, are given in good faith. Debating with them doesn't do any good to anybody. Guys like Brundlefly (aka Intrepid Brawler) and Sandis are just dense. I'm no doctor but this dude kind of freaks me out. Arguing with online morons is a guilty pleasure of mine, that being said in this very case I'm putting the guy on ignore (first time ever, and I was an OT regular back in the days when it was hardly moderated and full of lunatics) and I wish him well. I'm out.

The irony in this post is hilarious. Getting so freaked out and accusing someone of schizophrenia because they claim Canelo is overrated an Benavidez is a more impressive fighter than some 115lb brawler. Someone has serious issues here and its not me. You should avoid going online if you get so triggered over a difference of opinion its not healthy and signs of a deeper psychological issues. I would see someone urgently mate.

After all this gaslighting from the trolls, it will make the moment when I'm eventually proven right even more satisfying.

The irony in this post is hilarious. Getting so freaked out and accusing someone of schizophrenia because they claim Canelo is overrated an Benavidez is a more impressive fighter than some 115lb brawler. Someone has serious issues here and its not me. You should avoid going online if you get so triggered over a difference of opinion its not healthy and signs of a deeper psychological issues. I would see someone urgently mate.

After all this gaslighting from the trolls, it will make the moment when I'm eventually proven right even more satisfying.
Yeah, best way to prove you're not schizophrenic...Make a schizo post going after somebody who said they put you on ignore and won't see your rebuttal.
Yes please keep telling everyone how smart you are and how only you have this secret info. How everyone will be sorry. How being wrong 99x doesn't matter but potentially being right once means you're boxing Jesus.

On a day where Kanye had one of the biggest mental breakdowns of all time everyone is still like, "Dam this ROIDS guy is really a crazy nut."

Last edited:
i already put that other dipshit that posts like a 12 year old on the ignore list, and sherdog's been much more enjoyable since. i think i'll mute this fool too, he's either a troll or a seriously disturbed individual, either way he brings nothing of value here. every single thread he enters turns into a complete dumpster fire with 10 people arguing with his imbecilic views.

it's not worth it, fellas.

As i've just said to @zapataxiv , i'm gonna join the ignore club too i think. We've all obviously done serious damage to his state of mind and i have nothing more to gain from his posts.

Throw up the white flag and think you are victorious. Gold.

I'm putting the bet out there that Canelo vacates the WBC title if Benavidez becomes mandatory and never fights him, any takers?

Last edited:
Think I’ll join this club too

I’ve ignored like 3 people in almost 20 yrs, I can deal with a different opinion but deliberately moving the goalposts every reply is just a waste of my time. Better things to do, already a criminal waste of time just using a forum, don’t need to waste precious minutes on this nonsense anymore.

The forum clown is in for a rude awakening. Benavidez has already been exposed once and it was by a regional C level fighter. He got soundly outboxed, dropped, and arguably deserved to lose that Gavril 1 decision. Then his best win literally just got embarrassed and wrecked by Plant. Benavidez won't look nearly as dominant now that he's been forced to finally step up in class.

Back