Canelo vs Ryder May 6th DAZN PPV

Not really a fan of P4P. Most boxers in the todays top 10 don't deserve it, they just ducking the hard tests and looking for easy names. Spence for example is a basic ABC fighter whos biggest wins are little guys moving up and he's No1, what a joke.

Fair, fair. Hypothetically then, is Benavidez a better boxer than, off the top of my head, Chocolatito, Naoya, Usyk, Estrada, Jermell?

Fair, fair. Hypothetically then, is Benavidez a better boxer than, off the top of my head, Chocolatito, Naoya, Usyk, Estrada, Jermell?

None of them really impress me much at all, nothing special about them, Benavidez is generational. Of course he has not proved it yet but he will. You focus too much on paper rather than actual in ring ability. You listed Jermell who drew with a 17-0 fighter who was much smaller than him 2 fights ago lol. If you can't recognize Benavidez is in a different class, you don't know boxing.

I don't watch those midget weight fighters but checked out a bit of chocolatito and he fights similar to benavidez, come forward pressure, high guard no head movement, do you crap on his defense as well? He is a good fighter but has no X factor, like the rest of the ones you listed.

Last edited:
None of them really impress me much at all, nothing special about them, Benavidez is generational. Of course he has not proved it yet but he will. You focus too much on paper rather than actual in ring ability. You listed Jermell who drew with a 17-0 fighter who was much smaller than him 2 fights ago lol. If you can't recognize Benavidez is in a different class, you don't know boxing.

And just like that you've posted the clearest proof that you know nothing about boxing, and this is absolutely the worst post you've ever made on this forum.

You don't think Chocolatito is impressive and there's nothing special about him, even though he's a guaranteed HoFer and a living legend of the sport in one of the hardest divisions in boxing in recent years, and yet you think Benavidez is generational...

If you honestly believe Benavidez is a better boxer than Chocolatito then i can't even... laughable and sad at the same time.

Last edited:
He is flat footed but throws 1000 punches a fight with speed and power, in contrast to Canelo who does little every round. With all those alleged deficiencies we should expect Plant to comfortably outbox him then. Lets see.

If Canelo does so little each round wouldnt someone have run through him by now? Called him out on his low activity? He's fought a littany of top fighters and none of them ran through him. Floyd outboxed him, Bivol outboxed and outworked him, and GGG slightly outworked him in their 1st fight. Yet Canelo beat GGG twice, Jacobs, Callum Smith, Plant, BJS, Mosley, Cotto, Lara, Trout, Kovalev, Kirkland, and Angulo...but you say "Canelo "does little every round". If youre beating that group of guys...youre doing more right than not.

Canelo has elite composure, never overreacts, and uses elite defense and counterpunching to limit opponents output while landing flashier punches.

You don't think Chocolatito is impressive and there's nothing special about him, even though he's a guaranteed HoFer and a living legend of the sport in one of the hardest division in boxing in recent years, and yet you think Benavidez is generational...

If you honestly believe Benavidez is a better boxer than Chocolatito then i can't even... laughable and sad at the same time.

You are confused again. You are focusing on his record which is great but I'm just looking at his in ring ability as a fighter. What does he do that's so special compared to Benavidez? I see a brawler/boxer with poor defense, no jab who just over whelms opponents with his toughness and work rate, good power but no special tools. You act like he's Floyd or something. lol.

Its really interesting you have such high praise for Chocolatito yet criticize Benavidez when they are so similar with David actually having more boxing ability and better tools. Shows how biased you are. He is similar to Benavidez but without the size and hand speed ability.

You can't separate the fighter and the reputation when you compare fighters so you are biased. I'm judging them as if I have never seen their records and just what I see in the ring.

Last edited:
If Canelo does so little each round wouldnt someone have run through him by now? Called him out on his low activity? He's fought a littany of top fighters and none of them ran through him. Floyd outboxed him, Bivol outboxed and outworked him, and GGG slightly outworked him in their 1st fight. Yet Canelo beat GGG twice, Jacobs, Callum Smith, Plant, BJS, Mosley, Cotto, Lara, Trout, Kovalev, Kirkland, and Angulo...but you say "Canelo "does little every round". If youre beating that group of guys...youre doing more right than not.

Canelo has elite composure, never overreacts, and uses elite defense and counterpunching to limit opponents output while landing flashier punches.

He usually does just enough to win rounds especially with the help of judges but his work rate has dropped since the GGG rematch and he has gotten worse. I was saying that well before it become obvious to the fan boys like you. I was saying it after the Kova fight where he also looked like crap but everyone just ignored it because he got the late stoppage.

You are confused again. You are focusing on his record which is great but I'm just looking at his in ring ability as a fighter. What does he do that's so special compared to Benavidez? I see a brawler/boxer with poor defense, no jab who just over whelms opponents with his toughness and work rate, good power but no special tools. You act like he's Floyd or something. lol.

Its really interesting you have such high praise for Chocolatito yet criticize Benavidez when they are so similar with David actually having more boxing ability and better tools. Shows how biased you are. He is similar to Benavidez but without the size and hand speed ability.

You can't separate the fighter and the reputation when you compare fighters so you are biased. I'm judging them as if I have never seen their records and just what I see in the ring.

You just admitted to the whole forum that you don't think Choco is impressive and that he's not a special fighter, and that Benavidez is somehow better than a living legend...

You've always been brain dead but this is a new low. Quote me, don't quote me, i don't honestly care. i'm done with you and your obviously casual takes.

lol at chocolatito and naoya being nothing special, but david benavidez being a generational talent.

every fucking time, you manage to present an even dumber take. it's quite impressive, really.

I know i shouldn't be surprised at this point, but i'm lost for words...

You just admitted to the whole forum that you don't think Choco is impressive and that he's not a special fighter, and that Benavidez is somehow better than a living legend...

You've always been brain dead but this is a new low. Quote me, don't quote me, i don't honestly care. i'm done with you and your obviously casual takes.

Naah he's a troll or David's mom.
These takes are too fucking stupid

Eye test will only take you so far, going all in on a fighter based on that alone is just dumb. You need to see him tested vs the elite of the elite.

Let's see how great his chin is vs an elite guy that can punch, for his style to work you need that GGG level of chin. How well does he take a solid liver punch? Many questions need answering first.

I don't watch those midget weight fighters but checked out a bit of chocolatito and he fights similar to benavidez, come forward pressure, high guard no head movement, do you crap on his defense as well? He is a good fighter but has no X factor, like the rest of the ones you listed.
Get help. Your obsession with Benavidez is not healthy.
what-the-fuck-wtf.gif

And just like that you've posted the clearest proof that you know nothing about boxing, and this is absolutely the worst post you've ever made on this forum.

You don't think Chocolatito is impressive and there's nothing special about him, even though he's a guaranteed HoFer and a living legend of the sport in one of the hardest divisions in boxing in recent years, and yet you think Benavidez is generational...

Dude needs spell check to spell boxing but....

"I'm not impressed with a HOF'er...... more impressed by a guy with less big fights, less top opponents, a weight bully, who is known for taking & eating shots."

Its like everyone says about him. He tells on his lack of knowledge everytime he tries to flex his fake expert ego.

Dude needs spell check to spell boxing but....

"I'm not impressed with a HOF'er...... more impressed by a guy with less big fights, less top opponents, a weight bully, who is known for taking & eating shots."

Its like everyone says about him. He tells on his lack of knowledge everytime he tries to flex his fake expert ego.

Originally i was trying to get him to give me a P4P list that would have Benavidez top, or/and wouldn't have Canelo anywhere, and the rest of the list would be garbage nonsense. That would show how delusional he is towards Benavidez or his hatred for Canelo, or maybe even both. But to actually think Benavidez is better than the 5 guys i listed, and that they're nothing special... Chocolatito... am i in the wrong timeline? I got him to admit to being more delusional than any of us thought, but I'm still dumbfounded and starting to get worried about his mental state.

Choco, nothing special, i can't wrap my head around that one.

Last edited:

I wouldn’t talk about extreme trolling anymore. This is flat-out insane.

He usually does just enough to win rounds especially with the help of judges but his work rate has dropped since the GGG rematch and he has gotten worse. I was saying that well before it become obvious to the fan boys like you. I was saying it after the Kova fight where he also looked like crap but everyone just ignored it because he got the late stoppage.

Like all fighters his style has changed w age and he's become more of a stalking sharpshooter...

None of them really impress me much at all, nothing special about them, Benavidez is generational.
I have to assume that you are pulling sherdog's most dedicated troll jobs since @Payak. The alternative is simply to outrageous to seriously consider.

Back