Canelo vs Kovalev Nov.2 Dazn

Who you got?

• Total voters
I get why people are complaining but its a good fight all around, from casuals to dazn, dazn usa needs to step it up with more high profile fights so this fits the bill perfectly.

I get why people are complaining but its a good fight all around, from casuals to dazn, dazn usa needs to step it up with more high profile fights so this fits the bill perfectly.
Paul/KSI 2 isn't enough for you?

"Canelo ducks opponents weih weih" -> "Kovalev wasn't good and old anyways weih weih"

Canelo makes him quit. Just watch.

everyone has a man crush on Kovalev but those man crushers will deny it after nov 2

Canelo has what it takes and he knows it. That being said any early mistake can be punished. Exciting matchup indeed.

Was Floyd almost robbed vs Canelo? I noticed the MD instead of a UD

Yah, one scored it 114-114 while the other two judges had it 116-112 and 117-111 for Floyd.

There's a major problem Kovalev has making this fight so early and Canelo and his team knows this, Kovalev was hurt really bad in his last fight and should be recovering and letting his brain heal because Brain Trauma from boxing according to the experts and Doctors, takes at least a year to fully heal and especially Kovalev being hurt a full round and his age.

Also Kovalev needs at least a year to get his abdominal core ready for Canelo's body attack.

Team Kovalev should've waited until next year around April or September for this mega fight for his final big payday, so he could work on his core and his Brain the fully recover because boxing won't be his problem but his weak body and his latest Brain Trauma will lose the fight for him.

Canelo by stoppage body attack and head shots but the boxing skills will even out both doing well, but Kovalev doesn't like body attacks and can be hurt.

There's a major problem Kovalev has making this fight so early and Canelo and his team knows this, Kovalev was hurt really bad in his last fight and should be recovering and letting his brain heal because Brain Trauma from boxing according to the experts and Doctors, takes at least a year to fully heal and especially Kovalev being hurt a full round and his age.

Also Kovalev needs at least a year to get his abdominal core ready for Canelo's body attack.

Team Kovalev should've waited until next year around April or September for this mega fight for his final big payday, so he could work on his core and his Brain the fully recover because boxing won't be his problem but his weak body and his latest Brain Trauma will lose the fight for him.

Canelo by stoppage body attack and head shots but the boxing skills will even out both doing well, but Kovalev doesn't like body attacks and can be hurt.

You act like he was out on the canvas. Got rocked in the 8th, ate some shots and continued out the round while being steady on his feet. Let's not make more out of this.

Same goes for the cliche ´soft body´, Ward punched him in the sack............ shame it wasnt ruled a NC let alone have his haters run away with it

So what are the official parameters of the bout/contract and BS re-hydration clause or what have you? Is that out, yet?

where did you see the word easy?

It feels like they avoided GGG when he was in his prime, and after the DAZN contract the opponents were not the best on the market.
My opinion is if there was a monster champ at light heavyweight, I don't believe they would take the risk
Well thats essentially saying the same thing.

Its unreal that Canelo is receiving criticism for going up two weight classes and fighting this monster.

So is this about the same as Pac vs De La Hoya? Older, bigger fighter but essentially shot?

You act like he was out on the canvas. Got rocked in the 8th, ate some shots and continued out the round while being steady on his feet. Let's not make more out of this.

Same goes for the cliche ´soft body´, Ward punched him in the sack............ shame it wasnt ruled a NC let alone have his haters run away with it

Kovalev was hurt badly the whole round and Buddy was going to stop it and if that kid had any conditioning he could've stopped Kovalev if he only threw a couple of clean hard punches, so to say Kovalev wasn't badly hurt is misjudgment and even Buddy understood this.

Great fight though.

Kovalev was punched in the body by Ward with clean body attacks and first hurt in the head with a right hand.

Canelo will attack his body and Kovalev will get rocked again and Buddy will stop this fight.

Takes one to know one I guess, and I'm 25 years dry come Christmas day, but if every time you hear of someone getting in trouble (and it's more often, not a complete rarity) he's acting like a POS and described as drunk by witnesses, probably a good chance. I don't hear about him hitting on chicks or throwing money at chicks or doing anything else he should probably be avoiding as a professional boxer except when I hear him described as drinking/drunk or he's at a bar/nightclub. I also believe one begets the other and that is where his body fails him in the ring, due to the alcoholism. Being Russian could be as much an indicator---and this comes from a German/Irish alcoholic, so I'm not trying to disparage the nations. There is always some truth the in the stereotypes, though.

You know I am always Leary of a guy who swears off drinking and will absolutely not for an extended period of time.

I can see if you don’t like how it tastes, or how it makes you feel , or maybe alcoholism runs in the family.
But if none of those boxes are checked I almost tend to think that maybe the individual tried to blow his buddy and that was the last straw.

Like man, the last time I got wasted I was really forward In trying to give Gary a blowjob

Otherwise I don’t understand why a man would swear off never drinking again. Forever.

Even though I’m kinda joking there’s always reality in a joke.

Did you try to get Larry’s pole? It’s snonymous. So you can say otherwise. Otherwise it kinda goes without saying to tried to blow Carl and that shit hit you like a brick (or a dick) in the face which is your wish when you get on that wavelength.

Either way. Good on you for not drinking. It’s bad for you. But much better for your health than Gary’s dick.

Like I can say I don’t do coke. And haven’t done it for about a decade. But that’s not by choice. It’s the situation and the wife frowning upon powder up the nose as once I start I won’t stop.

I'm a raging alcoholic where it even keeps me awake as others drop. I would start drinking on a Friday night and might not quit until Saturday bar close at 2:30am. Couple cases of beer and a fifth of Jack. Hundreds of times over years and years. Picked up a 12-pack on the way home every night and hit at least 8-10 of them and typically went out for a few more. It became a bit much and I started blacking out every night by 10 for years and getting in fights and trouble. Not even remembering it while friends at the bars and such would say "I don't know, you seemed pretty lucid, man. Didn't seem that drunk."
But oh, was I.
lol

Well thats essentially saying the same thing.

Its unreal that Canelo is receiving criticism for going up two weight classes and fighting this monster.

so you're saying that Kovalev is the best fighter available today, including middleweight, super middleweight, and light heavyweight?

so you're saying that Kovalev is the best fighter available today, including middleweight, super middleweight, and light heavyweight?

I think he rather said that it was kind of weird to criticize Alvarez for fighting Kovalev.

Back