Canelo vs Kovalev Nov.2 Dazn

Who you got?

• Total voters
So Kovalev's next 3 fights will be on DAZN?

I think his next three fights will be with women on airplanes but after that yeah seems like it's looking that way. Also I wonder if this is more of an incentive to win or lose? I really don't know in this instance co promoting w/ Arum doesn't sound fun. Weird contract stipulation, imo.

If you think him losing is a forgone conclusion against someone who had never fought against 175lbers, someone who has issues with fighters with a good jab, and someone who hasn't proven to have power at 175, then sure, Kovalev's next 3 fights will be on DAZN.

Hmm. I dunno about that.

If we are doing it by resume hopkins is probably one of the 30ish best fighters ever

I get your point that he was super old but he was coming off a wins over cloud, pascal and someone else who I can’t remember before kovalev and had two titles
What a run that was. Cloud, Pascal, uhhh... some guy.

Ageless.

Canelo wouldn't take a fight at LHW if he wasn't convinced and actually 99% sure that he wins it. Kovalev's chin is doubtfull, he hand speed today is compromised, and his body is often exposed to body shots. Perfect profile for Canelo

Canelo wouldn't take a fight at LHW if he wasn't convinced and actually 99% sure that he wins it. Kovalev's chin is doubtfull, he hand speed today is compromised, and his body is often exposed to body shots. Perfect profile for Canelo
Because Canelo is known for taking easy fights....?

Because Canelo is known for taking easy fights....?

where did you see the word easy?

It feels like they avoided GGG when he was in his prime, and after the DAZN contract the opponents were not the best on the market.
My opinion is if there was a monster champ at light heavyweight, I don't believe they would take the risk

Last edited:
Ironic that Oscar is his promoter.

This will be like Oscar vs Manny. The illusion that Clenelo is taking on a live dog is there but Kov is damaged goods and not who he used to be. I'm expecting a rehydration clause as well or some other BS and that crooked Byrd as a judge (or some other judge that is GB friendly).

Was Floyd almost robbed vs Canelo? I noticed the MD instead of a UD

Ironic that Oscar is his promoter.

This will be like Oscar vs Manny. The illusion that Clenelo is taking on a live dog is there but Kov is damaged goods and not who he used to be. I'm expecting a rehydration clause as well or some other BS and that crooked Byrd as a judge (or some other judge that is GB friendly).
I’ve read that there is no catch weight or rehydration clause. I don’t think this one goes to decision.

Looks like Canelo confirmed it.

Back